• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

UCL R16 1st Leg | Bayern v Arsenal | February 15 19:45 GMT | BT Sport 2

What will be the result of this match?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Don't really like Troopz he comes across like an idiot. His from Tottenham I think I grew up there but we don't all talk like this utter tool.

So embarrassing don't know why Rob allows this jackass on the vlogs
he make our club more laughing stock then is it him and DT should f**k off and quick

Batman

Head of the Wayne foundation for benching Nketiah

Player:Saliba
When I said Wenger's to blame for sticking by those players, what part of that did you struggle with?
I didn't struggle with anything. I've got a lot of experience dealing with clowns. Until this match 95% of your posts have been about how Wenger isn't to blame. Now today you change your tune, fine. You said that nobody could win the league with these players. I proved you wrong by pointing out that Leicester just did exactly that with an inferior squad. What part of that did you struggle with? You don't get to be revisionist when everything you've done to this point has been a bunch of excuse making for the manager. Either you were wrong in your blind support for the manager(because they are all his players that he bought) or you're wrong in your assessment of the players. It can't be an instance of Wenger can do no wrong when he's got complete and total autonomy but then the players aren't good enough.

Dennis_Bergkamp_10

Established Member
@OliverKahn: ''Bayern have played against a team so catastrophically bad without the ball.''

Exactly what I've been saying. There is no structure, no idea what to do.

And Troopz is a ****ing *****. Where's Ty?

danlaw

Can anyone tell me why Wenger took chamberlain to central midfield when elneny was on the bench? Why did Özil finish this game when he was again poor???/smh. Should Coquelen be playing for a team of the stature of Arsenal? Terrible

Aevi

Hale End FC
Starting to hate that song... not necessarily because of Özil, but because it's like 99% of chants these days.

Rimaal

Mesmerised By Raccoons
Trusted ⭐
Wouldn't be good for your blood pressure ;)

You have no idea. It would probably kill me on a night like I've had tonight. It was so bad that I can;t even get up the energy to criticise Wenger. :lol:
Silver lining is that it's only 2.30 am and I have a long night of insomnia ahead of me to settle myself. I should be right as rain and knocking Wenger by 4.30. ;)

Jury

A-M's drunk uncle
@OliverKahn: ''Bayern have played against a team so catastrophically bad without the ball.''

Exactly what I've been saying. There is no structure, no idea what to do.

And Troopz is a ****ing *****. Where's Ty?
NO structure in defence or attack.

Everything streaky. It's why organised units bum us over and over again. Add quality to the organised unit and you see 5-0 and 6-1's.

Batman

Head of the Wayne foundation for benching Nketiah

Player:Saliba

Wish he'd tell us what he really thought, tbh.
I will always love Kahn for giving me the great joy of seeing Ronaldo bury Germany in the final. Still remember being sat in the living room with my Brazil kit on and that dreadful haircut going mental as my hero won the World Cup for his country.

Preacher

Always Crying
C4vNUpfVUAEEkUa.jpg

He trolled us

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

I've never been a goalscorer. I've only owned goals. Good own goals.

Steve Bould
Top Bottom