• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

UCL R16 1st Leg | Bayern v Arsenal | February 15 19:45 GMT | BT Sport 2

What will be the result of this match?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Makingtrax

Worships in the house of Wenger 🙏
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
I didn't struggle with anything. I've got a lot of experience dealing with clowns
Surprised your posts don't have more humour in them then, instead of being as angry as f***, with no interesting banter. Mind you I can tell your imagination is limited by your f***ing username.

And you clearly haven't read any of my posts because apart from saying for a long time that this team needs more investment I've criticised Wenger for sticking with Ox, Ramsey, Coq, Gabriel, and Walcott for f****ing months. So keep up.

STYLEZ

The thing that's bothers me about these Arsenal fan tv prats is how they say "Wenger out" " kronke out " " the club needs change" etc...

But then they'll go a renew their season ticket come May how do they expect the club to change when they won't make the true stand that matters - A BOYCOTT.

If the Stadium was empty every week Kronke would sell its an absolute certainty

STYLEZ

C4vNUpfVUAEEkUa.jpg

He trolled us

I hate this ***** **** ****** clown he need to go ASAP if I had the money I'd hire a hitman on the dark web to shoot this prat

To make matters worse check his Wikipedia

HIS A FKING MAN CITY FAN

musicmonkey

Established Member
Kahn's right, the game was going to be won or lost with our pressing. Özil was a bad pick, we needed to stifle their supply from deep by pressing Alonso and Vidal hard but he put us down to a 3v2 in the middle with his lack of defensive effort.

FFS i remember United just sitting Rooney on Arteta for 90 minutes a few years back and he couldn't even be arsed to do that to Alonso (who's not exactly the most mobile).

STYLEZ

ffs how the f**k they can afford to go to every f**king away game unbelievable they must have one hell of job.

Troops, Claud, Bully, DT & Ty pull the most views on AFTV I'm sure they get some ££ for appearing on there.

But yeah it's strange the only job I'd expect troops to have is selling Crack

Rimaal

Mesmerised By Raccoons
Trusted ⭐
The thing that's bothers me about these Arsenal fan tv prats is how they say "Wenger out" " kronke out " " the club needs change" etc...

But then they'll go a renew their season ticket come May how do they expect the club to change when they won't make the true stand that matters - A BOYCOTT.

If the Stadium was empty every week Kronke would sell its an absolute certainty

Don't be silly.
There's a 20000 + strong waiting list for season tickets at Arsenal, many of them are internationals like me who'll only attend 10 games a year, and ticket brokers like those who charge me £500 for a 5th row seat at the halfway line for a regular league match.
Giving up their season ticket will only deprive them of their club, it will do nothing to deprive the Club's coffers.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Troops, Claud, Bully, DT & Ty pull the most views on AFTV I'm sure they get some ££ for appearing on there.

But yeah it's strange the only job I'd expect troops to have is selling Crack
I read that arsenal fan TV give them money explain why they interview them every game and they go everywhere the team go.

Rimaal

Mesmerised By Raccoons
Trusted ⭐
I read that arsenal fan TV give them money explain why they interview them every game and they go everywhere the team go.

That was roundly denied by Robbie, and he even called out the Guardian journo who said it on a podcast (journo said he'd "heard" that he pays them). He does not pay them. Nor does he give them free tickets, or travel expenses.
Robbie makes money from the channel he built singlehandedly, and that is now his full-time job. Good luck to him.

STYLEZ

Gary Neville done that interview with them recently not been uploaded yet but I see a picture on the Daily Mail news paper and Claud, Moh, DT and Troops were with rob so I'm sure they are paid by AFTV. Not that much mind you.

Hardly up to KSI or Pewdepie standards in terms of revenue

Preacher

Always Crying
Losing the title to relegation fodder was and remains rock bottom.
Yeah, you're right. We were already laying at the rock bottom physically and mentally jaded.
Next step in Mertesacker's word: "we need to bounce back" from there. Questions how and when ? This club needs serious overhaul. It'll start with manager, but will it be enough ?

2014-2017 years are completely waste of space. We aren't moving forward, we're moving backwards.

STYLEZ

That was roundly denied by Robbie, and he even called out the Guardian journo who said it on a podcast (he said he'd "heard" that he pays them). He does not pay them. Nor does he give them free tickets, or travel expenses.
Robbie makes money from the channel he built singlehandedly, and that is now his full-time job. Good luck to him.

If his regulars didn't give interviews there wouldn't be an Arsenal fan tv or at least be popular like it. Scroll through all his videos after a match day

Ty, Claud, Moh, DT, troops and Bully are by far his most Valuable assets.

Also look on 100% Chelseas YouTube channel their numbers are **** around 5k views on average after the Chelsea defeat they interviewed the Arsenal fans mentioned

Pulled well over 90k views on all of them

Arsenal fan tv is the biggest club channel on youtube bar none watched by every rival fan

They are paid... trust me

Makingtrax

Worships in the house of Wenger 🙏
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
You have no idea. It would probably kill me on a night like I've had tonight. It was so bad that I can;t even get up the energy to criticise Wenger. :lol:
Silver lining is that it's only 2.30 am and I have a long night of insomnia ahead of me to settle myself. I should be right as rain and knocking Wenger by 4.30. ;)
Jeez it must be bad. And just after your bout of flu.

Sounds like you need to open the window and scream, followed by a couple of neat brandys and then crash out.:lol: Forget the insomnia.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

Ian Wright was the incredible striker for whom those around him sometimes found hard to control especially the opponents. He was an extrovert, hyperactive, and had endured an extremely hard life. His playing style was instinctive, and he had that killer instinct, a player like no other.

Arsène Wenger: My Life in Red and White
Top Bottom