• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

UCL R16 1st Leg | Bayern v Arsenal | February 15 19:45 GMT | BT Sport 2

What will be the result of this match?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Preacher

Always Crying
21409b34ac3198a3504415cd935de60bfb03b068e9974fffb98f192aad972cee.png

Ian lost it

Polar Bear

The same thing happens every season for the last 13 years with totally different players. Its Wenger that is the problem, until we get rid of him nothing will ever change, dejavu foreverrrrrrrrrr

ArtetaCognition

Granit Xhaka Enthusiast

Not sure how Kroenke can even be blamed here, he's barely even relevant.

In 2 of the past 4 summer windows Wenger has spent over 100M on new players, in Euros, spending isn't the issue.

Every season we see the same depressing pattern play out, the one consistent factor? Wenger.

There is nobody else to blame but him for our underperformance.

He needs to take responsibility and leave, before the damage worsens.

Kroenke is an issue. He has offered Wenger a 2 year deal and is said to be 'desperate' to sign him onto an extension. He wants the man to be our manager for as long as he can keep churning money out of our coffers without a care in the world to how we actually perform on the pitch.

KAB

No matter who were the players in and out from our team, the result were still the same since many years back. Been thrashed by Bayern, couldn't win the league.... Where's the mistakes actually is?

David_Smith

It was just a bad day for us all things considered. We need to regroup and go again, we can have good days.

p.s: **** UEFA. WE ******* finished first, ahead of PSG it took a lot out of us just to do that, only to get Bayern.....

Last edited:

Batman

Head of the Wayne foundation for benching Nketiah

Player:Saliba
Surprised your posts don't have more humour in them then, instead of being as angry as f***, with no interesting banter. Mind you I can tell your imagination is limited by your f***ing username.

And you clearly haven't read any of my posts because apart from saying for a long time that this team needs more investment I've criticised Wenger for sticking with Ox, Ramsey, Coq, Gabriel, and Walcott for f****ing months. So keep up.
Ahh so you were caught out in your hypocrisy and your best response is to say I'm not funny enough and that my username lacks imagination? I'm sitting here laughing at you while you're dropping multiple F bombs because you're embarrassed so who is the angry one here? :lol:

Sapient Hawk

Can You Smell What The Hawk Is Cooking?
Trusted ⭐

The thing that's bothers me about these Arsenal fan tv prats is how they say "Wenger out" " kronke out " " the club needs change" etc...

But then they'll go a renew their season ticket come May how do they expect the club to change when they won't make the true stand that matters - A BOYCOTT.

If the Stadium was empty every week Kronke would sell its an absolute certainty

That's all good & well but where exactly will one manage to find 60,000 like minded members who've got the convinction to put their foot down & hold the club to account?

Rimaal

Mesmerised By Raccoons
Trusted ⭐
Why the hell did Gibbs get the captain's armband after Kos left the pitch???

What the hell was that about?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

When I am asked why I stayed at Arsenal so long.. my answer is simple; I never wanted to be anywhere else. I could have earned a lot more elsewhere, but that wouldn't compensate for all the good years at Highbury.

David O'Leary

Latest posts

Top Bottom