• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

UCL R16 2nd Leg | Arsenal (1) v Bayern (5) | March 7 19:45 GMT | BT Sport

What will be the result of this match?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Lookin' for a new Baby

New name pending...
I've got a job interview tomorrow, I wish this had been on Wednesday night. I don't want to feel too stressed before I go to bed. When we played some team, was that Bayern, and nearly made it, I was buzzing and couldn't sleep. Mind you, I don't do much buzzing watching Arsenal anymore, but that could change if we get close. IF

Lookin' for a new Baby

New name pending...
I can't believe some of the so-called fans on here who want us to be thrashed tonight - I want us to play really well and give me something to smile about - but then I am a simple soul who thinks being a fan means supporting the club, whatever the situation
I suppose they think it might bring about change sooner rather than later.

Tosker

Does Not Hate Foreigners
hopefully the change will be in the club they support - I cannot get my head round supporting a club only to abuse it and everyone belonging to it all the time - this forum is becoming really poisonous

razörist

Soft With The Ladies, Hard With The Mes

I'm hoping they dont play some of their youngsters, especially this guy!

Kid is practically moving in slomo, ****, I could do that in a few takes. He's small, yet his eyes are glued to the ball, all the good talents have the ability to look over the ball. His only hope is that he stays so small, its much easier with a small frame. If he grows a lot he can go back to the playstation.

Rimaal

Mesmerised By Raccoons
Trusted ⭐
I had a 30 minute nap when I got home to make sure I can stay up for the match tonight. Let's make it a gooden.

Plutarch

I've been too gloomy after the Liverpool match to post anything. The most I hope for tonight is for us not to be embarrassed again. My optimism concerning Arsenal has remained strong for the past 20 years or so, but it's now vanished. We lose almost every important match. It's really depressing.

Rimaal

Mesmerised By Raccoons
Trusted ⭐
Oh ok. I worked & lived in India for years, I used to watch CL at about 3am with work at 9.30am. Was worth it if we won :)

I wake up at 4.30 am these days, which is hard enough without having to deal with a humiliation.

Trilly

Hates A-M, Saka, Arteta and You
Trusted ⭐

I had a 30 minute nap when I got home to make sure I can stay up for the match tonight. Let's make it a gooden.
I've tried this before. 30 minutes wasn't enough for me. :(

Jasard

Forum Issue Troubleshooter

Hard to stay awake through most of our performances with a perfect night sleep to be honest.

Last edited:

tap-in

Nothing Wrong With Me
Kid is practically moving in slomo, ****, I could do that in a few takes. He's small, yet his eyes are glued to the ball, all the good talents have the ability to look over the ball. His only hope is that he stays so small, its much easier with a small frame. If he grows a lot he can go back to the playstation.

This games brutal, he's only about 10 and you've written him off! :lol:

North5

Here since 2009. Unlike Cornavirus.

I can't believe some of the so-called fans on here who want us to be thrashed tonight - I want us to play really well and give me something to smile about - but then I am a simple soul who thinks being a fan means supporting the club, whatever the situation

Some might also call that being a sanctimonious ****.

Tomato tomato I guess.

James Bond

Moderation Consultant
Really wish this game was away.

I'd hold out the slightest glimmer of hope if it were, but I just dont see how the occasion and the task at hand not getting to the fans if things aren't going smoothly from the off and it killing any belief the team may have early on.

Hope I'm wrong and the lot of bottlers throughout the team raise their games and give us all something to be happy about.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

Team picking is a complicated and scientific matter requiring expert knowledge

Herbert Chapman
Top Bottom