• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

UEFA Champions League Final: Manchester City vs Inter | June 10 | KO: 20:00 BST

Who wins the CL?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
Was feeling a little down after seeing another (dirty money based) English side break their Champions League duck, so looked up our Euro honours to cheer myself up a bit.

Already knew a lot about our 2nd title from 1994, the Cup Winners Cup...so decided to look up our 1970s Fairs Cup win in more detail and see how we won our first...glad I did.

Arsenal actually played Glentoran in that run, and even lost in Belfast to them in the second leg (after smashing them in the first leg mind) so glad to know that Arsenal lost a match in Norn' Ireland in a European tournament...great stuff :lol:

We then beat Cruyff's Ajax, Johan played against Arsenal at Highbury...

...and we beat them 3-1 over two legs, what a freakin' result that was.

And of course the trophy win itself, coming back from 3-1 down to beat Anderlecht 4-3...what a moment this must have been for fans at the time.

We don't quite have the history in Europe I feel we deserve (should have won the UEFA Cup in 2000 and Champions League in 2006) but we still have some wonderful moments without doubt!

Farzad Stoned

Self-appointed Deprogrammer for the Cult of Mik 🟥

Player:Havertz
Instead of a swear jar we need a Arteta jar. You must mention his name 500 times a day on here. You must obviously be a straight white male like @BergMan

Don’t ever call me white again since what part of the name Farzad insinuates my European ethnic stock? Especially since i have experienced tons of white supremacism it rubs me the wrong way. Don’t worry I won’t call him Arteta. I’ll call him the tosser that has hijacked my club if that makes you feel better

Rasmi

Negative Nancy

It’s funny Zeno played 60 mins and did nothing. Lukaku 30 mins and was involved and made their attack more threatening and missed a huge chance and he is the one being called joke. Would been better of being invincible

Farzad Stoned

Self-appointed Deprogrammer for the Cult of Mik 🟥

Player:Havertz
They're his mates so can't hold it against him. As long as he gives his all for AFC

It seems like silly inconsequential non controversy to me. But hey there are no matches to talk about. We didn’t win anything. No big transfer news. But still this to me is a typical silly social media non event with no significance to anything.

ArsenesCoatMaker

Established Member
Was feeling a little down after seeing another (dirty money based) English side break their Champions League duck, so looked up our Euro honours to cheer myself up a bit.

Already knew a lot about our 2nd title from 1994, the Cup Winners Cup...so decided to look up our 1970s Fairs Cup win in more detail and see how we won our first...glad I did.

Arsenal actually played Glentoran in that run, and even lost in Belfast to them in the second leg (after smashing them in the first leg mind) so glad to know that Arsenal lost a match in Norn' Ireland in a European tournament...great stuff :lol:

We then beat Cruyff's Ajax, Johan played against Arsenal at Highbury...

...and we beat them 3-1 over two legs, what a freakin' result that was.

And of course the trophy win itself, coming back from 3-1 down to beat Anderlecht 4-3...what a moment this must have been for fans at the time.

We don't quite have the history in Europe I feel we deserve (should have won the UEFA Cup in 2000 and Champions League in 2006) but we still have some wonderful moments without doubt!

Imagine making the GOAT play in that swamp though

Tnegs

So what next for City and Pep? Will they cruise to the next few titles like Utd did after their treble or will they slack off a bit and drop a level or two?

Sapient Hawk

Destiny's Hand 🖐🏿
Trusted ⭐

The only thing City's win did for me last night was encouraging all of the scumbags I know to mock me for yet another team winning the CL before Arsenal.

When the f*ck are we ever going to catch a break?!!

HollandGooner

Established Member

Player:Ødegaard
Did he hire someone to do photoshop for him? Unbelievable, he’s an arsenal player ffs.

I can understand he still have some team mates at City ofcourse, but i dont like this to, you can support total football but this is your previous team its a little bit strange tbf.

Arsenal Quotes

No one could have imagined for a single second that he would come to us. Only David Dein, Sol, his agent, and I knew what was going on. When I called a press conference to announce the arrival of a new player, and Sol Campbell walked into the room full of journalists, it was a bombshell.

Arsène Wenger: My Life in Red and White

Latest posts

Top Bottom