• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

UEFA Champions League General Thread 23/24

Sapient Hawk

Can You Smell What The Hawk Is Cooking?
Trusted ⭐

This, but more optimistically. The only team in the world I don't think we can beat over two legs is City. And we've shown we can beat them in a one-off.

No, I don't think we could make it through a gauntlet of QF-Spanish Giant, SF-City, F-Bayern. But if we got a good draw and only had to beat one Spanish Giant/Bayern, then take our chances on final day, it could happen.

Well said.

I hold firm in the belief that if we do reach the final, we'll win because we simply don't lose at Wembley when we get there.

Farzad Stoned

Self-appointed Deprogrammer for the Cult of Mik 🟥

Player:Havertz
Bro thinks he is the new Mourinho
Word is barca and United want him. I think we will advance with 2 or 3 at home. But their manager by all accounts is top drawer and there is cause for concern an early mistake against a well drilled side and we are out

Arsenal Quotes

Thierry Henry was very quick at analysing everything that was going on and how he needed to react. This intelligence, this capacity to evaluate, understand and question oneself, is also the mark of great players... For everyone, for the fans and for us, he symbolised the golden age of Arsenal.

Arsène Wenger: My Life in Red and White
Top Bottom