• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

UEFA Champions League Quarter-Finals 1st Leg (April 9 & 10)

Mrs Bergkamp

Double Dusted
Dusted 🔻
They've got a terrible sporting director. Think about how many billion they've spent to never have a midfield that could control a game against anyone half decent in the CL. They always lose games there. They've not had a single elite 6 or 8 in years. Zaire-Emery might become that but he's a kid.
I did like Veratti but like you say, they just can't control midfield. So many elite talents and only domestic "success".

King87

Kai's having the time of my life

Dortmund are shockingly bad and psg v Barca just feel like Europa level game, we'd have gotten to the final if we were in this side of the draw

outlawz

Chelsea loanee masterclass.

I don't know if you're being sarcastic, but I had the pleasure of watching a Chelsea **** show earlier in the season and this Maatsen kid was comfortably the fattest bum on the pitch, yet somehow he's now starting a CL quarter final for a farm club.

Mrs Bergkamp

Double Dusted
Dusted 🔻
Griezmann has no real physical attributes but is blessed with great technique and football intelligence. He make that Atleti team tick. I also have to give La Masia credit for producing a 16 and 17 year old who are good to go on the biggest stage.

carter777

Thinks Poch Is The GOAT

Player:Saka
PSG, the true bottlers of Champions League
Back To The Future Time GIF by nounish ⌐◨-◨

Arsenal Quotes

The English codified the rules of football just as the French perfected wine. We don't often ask an English person to come over to make Bordeaux.

Arsène Wenger: My Life in Red and White

Daily Transfer Updates

Friday, May 17

Cedric and Mohamed Elneny will leave the clubs when their contracts expire this summer [Fabrizio Romano]

Newcastle have joined Arsenal and Liverpool in the race to sign Barcelona winger Raphinha [TBR Football]

Arsenal are keen on Benfica’s 21 year old striker Marcos Leonardo [TBR Football]

Aaron Ramsdale has agreed to join Newcastle this summer [Sky Sports News]

Latest posts

Top Bottom