• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

UEFA Champions Quarter-Finals (Aug 12-15)

• Thread starter A_G
  • Start date
  • Replies 1,772
  • Views 63,643

El Duderino

That's, like, your opinion, man.
Winner of Leipzig/Atleti (not AM!)

Is that an autocorrect? :lol::lol::lol:

Did you ban him? Literally the worst poster in the forum. He was the bizarro mark Tobias, would literally disagree with anything you said and change the goal posts every time you presented evidence that shut him up.

Can't believe that "Blud" was the straw that broke the camels back on this one.

A_G

Rice Rice Baby 🎼🎵
Is that an autocorrect? :lol::lol::lol:

Did you ban him? Literally the worst poster in the forum. He was the bizarro mark Tobias, would literally disagree with anything you said and change the goal posts every time you presented evidence that shut him up.

Can't believe that "Blud" was the straw that broke the camels back on this one.
Nah, I added that bit. Don't think you need to ban someone who storms off.

Trilly

Hates A-M, Saka, Arteta and You
Trusted ⭐

Neymar is so, so good. Shooting boots weren’t on but I think he’s the 2nd best player in the world.

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
Neymar is so, so good. Shooting boots weren’t on but I think he’s the 2nd best player in the world.

Interesting Ronaldinho v Neymar debate kinda trending on twitter right now...

...Ronnie might be the most fun player to watch that I have seen in my time.

Jury

A-M's drunk uncle
There's a post I made when he was 18 telling man he was up there with Messi and Ronaldo, and anyone who thinks he's the next Robinho doesn't know what they're seeing. The rest is history.

Trilly

Trusted ⭐

Mbappe must have the best acceleration in world football, like a cheat code ffs.
Raced him over 100M once. You’re expecting me to say that he had me over 20-30 metres then I eventually caught him, but I actually lead from start to finish and clocked in at 9.8 seconds.

Trilly

Trusted ⭐

There's a post I made when he was 18 telling man he was up there with Messi and Ronaldo, and anyone who thinks he's the next Robinho doesn't know what they're seeing. The rest is history.
I think I’ve seen this infamous threads. Every once in a while you get a gem like that, which weeds out those who don’t have an eye for talent/don’t understand football.

@Riou Ronaldino was more entertaining but not by much if at all imo. Both probably as naturally talented as each other but Neymar has more of a goal scorers brain.

Jury

A-M's drunk uncle
I think I’ve seen this infamous threads. Every once in a while you get a gem like that, which weeds out those who don’t have an eye for talent/don’t understand football.

@Riou Ronaldino was more entertaining but not by much if at all imo. Both probably as naturally talented as each other but Neymar has more of a goal scorers brain.
I think Dinho was one of the last exuberant talents that was left alone to do his madness. After that, Neymar came along was probably coached and honed into being more product oriented.

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
I think Dinho was one of the last exuberant talents that was left alone to do his madness. After that, Neymar came along was probably coached and honed into being more product oriented.

One of my first memories of Ronaldinho, is him completely doing Cashley with a lovely bit of skill to set up Rivaldo in 2002...he is just everything right with football in one player!

Think he then nearly destroyed Danny Mills knee with a shocking tackle later on in that game...so yeah, Ronnie just knew what football fans wanted to see :lol:

Last edited:

Jury

A-M's drunk uncle
One of my first memories of Ronaldinho, is him completely doing Ashley Cole with a lovely bit of skill to set up Rivaldo in 2002...he is just everything right with football in one player!

Think he then nearly destroyed Danny Mills knee with a shocking tackle later on in that game...so yeah, Ronnie just knew what football fans wanted to see :lol:
He was the probably most outrageously talented footballer I've seen. He did get mad sometimes too as well, and yeah, the Mills tackle is probably the greatest thing I've witnessed him do. You should hear Mill's commentating on Arsenal games these days... **** me. He hates us.

Arsenal Quotes

Nobody has enough talent to live on talent alone. Even when you have talent, a life without work goes nowhere

Arsène Wenger

Latest posts

Top Bottom