• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

UEFA Champions Quarter-Finals (Aug 12-15)

• Thread starter A_G
  • Start date
  • Replies 1,772
  • Views 63,597

Mrs Bergkamp

Double Dusted
Dusted 🔻
Coman almost scores. Even though we've had more drubbings, I've never seen such totally shambolic defending all over.

Trilly

Hates A-M, Saka, Arteta and You
Trusted ⭐

Barca showing what years of terrible squad building does.

Greatest player of all time upfront, just make sure you’re solid at the back. Surround him with runners and make sure he gets the ball. Awful stuff. Signing players for name instead of what they need as well, like a kid on Fifa.

Lakersgooner24

Established Member
Don't think I've ever seen a team play this poorly at this stage of the competition.

Hard to remember us playing this poorly even at our lowest points. Sure, we've been outclassed countless times, but Barca have shot themselves in the foot time and time again in the likes I've rarely seen. Even in the 8-2, United scored numerous wonder goals.

Arsenal Quotes

"Maybe we'll have a good surprise for you"

Arsène hints at transfer activity a day before the arrival of Mesut Özil
Top Bottom