• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

UEFA Champions Quarter-Finals (Aug 12-15)

• Thread starter A_G
  • Start date
  • Replies 1,772
  • Views 63,679

dka1

100% Dark Chocolate
Trusted ⭐

Lol if that offer came in I’d write Bartomeu a thank you letter.

:lol::lol:

I have to admit, although Bellerin has looked pretty iffy since coming back I do still really like the player (and hopefully he comes back to form as he gets out of that "injury form recovery period").

But yeah in this climate 50 Mil would be hard to turn down. I'd probably then guarantee AMN the starting berth and pray he doesn't break down lol.

El Duderino

That's, like, your opinion, man.
Also, love how now Iniesta, Xavi, et al. left Barcelona can’t bully refs anymore.

Vidal tried and it was just pathetic :lol:

Vibra

Established Member
Barca players not sure what to do. Regardless of ability, there's nothing left of the intensity and purpose they played with under Pep

dka1

100% Dark Chocolate
Trusted ⭐

That’s alright, we’ll just get Zagadou.

How old is Boateng btw? I think he's prime age as an Arsenal signing nowadays.

Let me check who his agent is too, oh sh*t it's not Kia :( damn. Well let's hope Raul's silver slippery tongue can wag enough to get this bargain diamond over the line.

Trilly

Hates A-M, Saka, Arteta and You
Trusted ⭐

Bayern will sign Upamecano next summer to replace Boateng. Because they know how to do business.
I think many clubs would sign Upemacano. Don’t confuse ‘being able to cherry pick the best players in your league’ with ‘doing good business‘.

El Duderino

That's, like, your opinion, man.
Yeah, I’d stay well clear of Barcelona if I were a top manager until Messi leaves or retires.

Can’t have a rebuild with him on the team and with the amount of deadwood they have.

Arsenal Quotes

We live a society where everybody knows everything and it looks like it is a shame to say I don’t know

Arsène Wenger

Latest posts

Top Bottom