• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

UEFA Champions Quarter-Finals (Aug 12-15)

• Thread starter A_G
  • Start date
  • Replies 1,772
  • Views 63,908

DanDare

Emoji Merchant and Believer-In-Chief
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
The two legged games are mostly **** because the home team in the first leg are more worried about not conceding. They either need to get rid of away goals or just do the knockout format.

Yeah I wish they would but they never will because they'll make more money from the two legged format

This knockout style has been great

MD3 Gunner

All Deals Off
I remember the sun linking us to Denayer in 2016 before City sent him out on loan to Anderlecht. Looks very very composed

Gunner D

Coronavirus Truther; ex. Gunner boy dd
Pep looking like a lunatic on the sidelines. Can’t wait for the post match interview.

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

This is the funniest choke of all.

I thought the Sp**s loss last year was bad, getting battered by Liverpool and Monaco was hilarious but this is something else.

Broken through that glass ceiling to a whole new level of fraud status here has Pep.

Arsenal Quotes

I am immensely proud to say that I am the manager who has won the most FA Cups, and MY Arsenal are the club to lift it the most.

Arsène Wenger

Latest posts

Top Bottom