• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

UEFA Europa League Final: Chelsea v Arsenal | May 29, 2019 20:00 BST | BT Sport

Who will win the Europa League?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

And we won’t.

Kroenke isn’t a guy who spots underperforming rivals and seeks to leap frog them.

Nope he uses them as justification instead. Done with this team. We’re going the way of Villa or one of them teams there (Proud history etc) not immediately but give it like 5-10 years.

We’re only gonna get worse until the owner wants to get better.

He’s barely involved. If we’re honest it’s all about the bottom line for him, if we start to decline he’ll cut us loose.

We’re still an attractive club to new potential owners, very little debt relatively, great facilities, massive fan base, London club with a great history.

Where the likes of Villa and Leeds f*cked themselves was by building a house of cards. Spend themselves into massive debt until one bad season kills the club.

Because the club is so unwilling to spend its way out of trouble it means while it’s harder to get back into the top four we’re less likely to implode and disappear overnight.

tap-in

Nothing Wrong With Me
We f**ked many good opportunities because all our players final ball was so bad

Chelsea were average even with Hazard but we fizzled out after they scored to make it 4-1. The short gap from 2-0 to 3-0 killed us, a brief hope at 3-1 and 3 mins later they've scored again, 4-1. Tbh I'm more annoyed when I feel we should have won but didn't, with this performance I'll be fine tomorrow, we didn't deserve to win!

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Chelsea were average even with Hazard but we fizzled out after they scored to make it 4-1. The short gap from 2-0 to 3-0 killed us, a brief hope at 3-1 and 3 mins later they've scored again, 4-1. Tbh I'm more annoyed when I feel we should have won but didn't, with this performance I'll be fine tomorrow, we didn't deserve to win!
Yep we really deserve f**k all. Chelsea were clinical and lucky for them hazard wanted to give them something in his final game we just lost it after 1st goal and Chelsea took advantage

MLK79

Elite Drama Queen
I see a lot of people saying that we shouldn't change managers until we can get someone better than Emery. Let's be realistic here, he's not good. On top of that, which top manager would want to come here and deal with this shït. What we should be doing is looking at younger managers who actually have a philosophy that doesn't include playing 7 defenders and having Kolasinac constantly failing at crosses.

Trilly

Hates A-M, Saka, Arteta and You
Trusted ⭐

Remember I said we’ll become the new Villa and all this forum attacked me?

@American_Gooner find my villa posts.
I’ve pretty much echoed these thoughts for a few years on and off now but usually when I’m feeling particularly down on us.

Expect to see similar posts appear more and more now as it hits others. I feel like saying it’s now or never for the board this summer but I think it’s too late/I just can’t be bothered to hope they pull their fingers out.

Watch us fail to take advantage of Chelsea’s rebuild/transfer ban or United giving that gun ****** a 3 year deal.

Yousif Arsenal

Trusted ⭐
I see a lot of people saying that we shouldn't change managers until we can get someone better than Emery. Let's be realistic here, he's not good. On top of that, which top manager would want to come here and deal with this shït. What we should be doing is looking at younger managers who actually have a philosophy that doesn't include playing 7 defenders and having Kolasinac constantly failing at crosses.
Its still problem we play with 7 defenders and we can't defend what if a attacking minded came and we play with 4 we'll concede so many goals. We need attacking minded manager but we desperately need good players too

Yousif Arsenal

Trusted ⭐

He look really had enough of some of our players hopefully we manage to sell maximum we can.

Polar Bear

I'm not saying Chelsea are the best team in the world, BUT we badly needed to play a foreign team in the final, because the foreign teams can't keep up the pace of the prem teams, Napoli and Valencia looked like they were in slow motion, they can do ok in spells but they can't keep up the intensity and pace for too long.

Its just unlucky we got a prem team in the final, and then anything can happen because they can keep up the pace and intensity. I knew before the game that anything could happen and could go either way.. I was just hoping we would put up a extra special performance, but oh well the same holes were there.

ThisFather

Fan of Alpha Males

At least AFTV got exposed now, you know they are happy right now.. People who defended those guys were so foolish.

Woah. I was wondering what happened when the video got deleted mins after it ended. Guess they found out it was still recording.

MLK79

Elite Drama Queen
I think some are expecting him to do a Klopp. He doesn’t even have an elite mentality ffs. Every time I read snippets of his press conference, it’s as if we’re West Ham or Everton.
The dude is a loser. For years I'd read both pre and post match interviews. I haven't even been on arsenal.com since September. Every time you hear something out of his mouth he repeats the same shït. And I get that his English isn't great but he's not even charismatic. Everything about his mid management instead of executive. I legitimately can't see a player putting it all on the line to fight for him.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

The coach's role is to make the player understand everything that serves the interest of the game. To do this he must speak to the child within each player, to the adolescent he was and the adult he is now. Too often a coach tends only to speak to the adult, issuing commands for performance, for victory, for reflection, to the detriment of the child who is playing for pleasure, living in the present.

Arsène Wenger: My Life in Red and White
Top Bottom