• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

UEL: Arsenal v Rapid Wien | Thursday, December 3 | KO: 20:00 GMT | BT Sport

Match Prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Qualified 1st and 4 wins just play youngsters and some reserves that's need minutes don't want any of first team near this can't stand them and they'll show us how s**t they are again in NLD.

Runarson
AMN Chambers Mustafi Kola
Elneny Azeez
Pepe ESR Nelson
Bolagun

DanDare

Emoji Merchant and Believer-In-Chief
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
Qualified 1st and 4 wins just play youngsters and some reserves that's need minutes don't want any of first team near this can't stand them and they'll show us how s**t they are again in NLD.

Runarson
Elneny Azeez
Pepe ESR Nelson
Bolagun

Wish we'd play that front 6 in the league tbh

freeglennhelder2

Established Member

Player:Elneny

Runarson
Elneny Azeez
Pepe ESR Nelson
Bolagun

I have seen us rest a truckload of players for Europa, make 7-8 changes and screw up the subsequent weekend Premiership game more times than I care to remember.

Just sayin.

FinnGooner

Established Member
I think we should start Auba and play him around 50-60 minutes. We need to get him scoring and this would be a good chance to do that.

Jack Russell

I have seen us rest a truckload of players for Europa, make 7-8 changes and screw up the subsequent weekend Premiership game more times than I care to remember.

Just sayin.
Reminds me of some of the days under Wenger, where we would trash a decent premiership side with our youth team in the league cup, and then go and lose to Bolton with our seniors on the weekend. Comes down to the level of intensity the end of the day from your own and the position. Results often hinge on stuff that isn’t related to technical ability. If it was, we’d have won a few more league titles for sure.

TromsoGooner

Obsessed With Looking for Eric
I doubt Balogun will start, will probably be Nketish and Laczette. Balogun should get at least half an hour though. Smith Row has to start but it wouldn`t surprise me to see him benched.

DanDare

Emoji Merchant and Believer-In-Chief
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
Wha, no Saka??

Was just a throwaway comment hehe. Although Saka could probably do with a rest.

Buy I'm general, our EL team is easily more exciting than PL. People trash the EL but this season it's the only games I've got any enjoyment from. I know the opposition is worse but there's way more flair and freedom in our EL games

bingobob

A-M’s Resident Hunskelper
Trusted ⭐

Play our strongest team. We need to play ourselves into form.

bingobob

Trusted ⭐

That won't work, it'll only knacker our 1st team.
In what way? Our first team have essentially been playing Saturday/Sunday and then rotating for Europe. 1 game per week for the majority of them. Compare that to what would be our normal rivals we are playing less games but not seeing any benefit of that.

Get them out and get them to tank Rapid. Build a bit of form for the Sp**s game.

HairSprayGooners

My brother posted it ⏩
Play our strongest team. We need to play ourselves into form.

Are you serious? We play weekly premier league games to do that :lol:

This is now a dead rubber game.

Runarrsson
Cedric Digary - Saliba - Mari - AMN
Elneny - Willock
Pepe - ESR - Nelson
Balogun

Should be the team.​

bingobob

Trusted ⭐

Are you serious? We play weekly premier league games to do that :lol:

This is now a dead rubber game.

Runarrsson
Cedric Digary - Saliba - Mari - AMN
Elneny - Willock
Pepe - ESR - Nelson
Balogun

Should be the team.​
Precisely the reason to go with the strongest team.

Its a dead rubber. Send them out with freedom, pump Rapid and build a bit of form.

You either play the players through it or you change the players. And I can't see Mike starting our normal Europa team against Sp**s. So you send your normal team out who desperately need a win, get the win, a few goals and they feel better going into the Sp**s game. Or you keep them at home thinking about Aston Villa and Wolves.

We need to play ourselves into form we might not get a better chance. We also may not get a better chance to see if our Europa league team might do a better job against Sp**s.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
play strongest team it make us more weaker because we need them all fit in weekend games specially when you got games non stop last thing we need is muscular injures.

Rimaal

Mesmerised By Raccoons
Trusted ⭐
In what way? Our first team have essentially been playing Saturday/Sunday and then rotating for Europe. 1 game per week for the majority of them. Compare that to what would be our normal rivals we are playing less games but not seeing any benefit of that.

Get them out and get them to tank Rapid. Build a bit of form for the Sp**s game.

And then when one or two of them are injured? What will we do then?
On Sunday Arteta let Luiz play on despite all logic and decency. He can't afford to lose any first teamer, or at least he thinks he can't.

bingobob

Trusted ⭐

And then when one or two of them are injured? What will we do then?
On Sunday Arteta let Luiz play on despite all logic and decency. He can't afford to lose any first teamer, or at least he thinks he can't.
And what if your aunties had balls.

I'd give more weight to it if they were playing Saturday Tuesday Sunday Wednesday but they aren't. Silly argument. Players could get injured at any time. They haven't been over played and really need to find some form.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

What does Arsenal mean? It means class. The structure of the Club, everything has a classy feel about it. It isn't always about success, there is more than that and this is what makes it a cut above the rest.

Charlie Nicholas
Top Bottom