• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

UEL: Arsenal vs Standard Liege |Thursday 3rd October| KO 20:00 | BT Sports

What will the result be?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Jury

A-M's drunk uncle
Liverpool will have to field their first team in the league cup against these lot. Or die.:lol:

pigge

#Pigge #Equality

Player:Martinelli
Bellerin very boring. Hopefully he gets better with time. He wasnt the best rb before his injury iirc.

kraphtous

Raul Stanllehi
Probably unpopular opinion but I like Willock in midfield more than Guendouzi, has more end product and less mistake prone while offering the same drive with the ball.

El Duderino

That's, like, your opinion, man.
Can you explain the league structure?

Think of it as a pre-season cup that can make or break managers. The State Cups are played early in the season (while Copa do Brasil and Libertadores are on... our calendar is a mess), each state has it's cup and it serves for the biggest teams on each state to say they got a trophy at some point in the year.

The Paulistão is one of the most competitive ones, seeing as teams from São Paulo are usually higher up the table during the season. Rio used to be a competitive one, but outside of Flamengo, all of the other teams are flirting with the relegation zone.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Probably unpopular opinion but I like Willock in midfield more than Guendouzi, has more end product and less mistake prone while offering the same drive with the ball.
I think Willock is more better going forward but Guendouzi is better balancing the midfield both should be our starting mid in next few years

krengon

One Arsène Wenger
Trusted ⭐
Tierney looks even better than I hoped for.. Exciting.. Just need to see him do it in the pl now

Steps

I don't agree but I don't disagree either. I think they are two different players, and I think there is room for both in the side. Willock seems more technical and gifted on the ball. Guendouzi, even with his lapses, is great at bursting out and creating chances, and I think there are times where that can be extremely useful in a match. Both are fantastic passers, but Willock certainly has a nose for goal that Guendouzi does not. I think they'd really compliment each other playing in the same midfield.

Trilly

Hates A-M, Saka, Arteta and You
Trusted ⭐

I said in one of their threads that while Douzi might be catching the eye now, Willock has the higher ceiling as a B2B mid imo.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

When you start supporting a football club, you don’t support it because of the trophies, or a player, or history, you support it because you found yourself somewhere there; found a place where you belong.

Dennis Bergkamp

Latest posts

Top Bottom