• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

UEL: Arsenal vs Standard Liege |Thursday 3rd October| KO 20:00 | BT Sports

What will the result be?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

DanDare

Emoji Merchant and Believer-In-Chief
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
Torreira isn't looking very impressive. Scared to pass forward even against these cloggers

TakeChillPill

Established Member
Came late to the game, SL look poor. But love seeing the energy of Dani, Lucas and Joe

Amn still looking poor. Nelson poor decision making

MLK79

Elite Drama Queen
We are going to be such a good team once Emery is gone. A nice blend of youth and experience and most of our players aren't bums.

El Duderino

That's, like, your opinion, man.
Shell-shock bruv. Emery ball has blinded them.

Quality of opposition aside, I do find it odd that we can't take the game like this to teams like Watford.

Is it the players being fielded in the EPL? The EL team is obviously not going maverick and not listening to the manager...

Steps

Great run by Willock before the foul. Like to see players keep going instead of just heading to the pitch.

Steps

Tierney keeps doing this weird thing. He gets the ball on the wing and delivers a pinpoint sideways pass into a danger area of the opposition box.

Does anyone know what this bizarre manoeuvre is called?
Not sure. It's likely, though, that Emery will beat it out of him on the training ground.

MLK79

Elite Drama Queen
Tierney keeps doing this weird thing. He gets the ball on the wing and delivers a pinpoint sideways pass into a danger area of the opposition box.

Does anyone know what this bizarre manoeuvre is called?
I've read about it in the old texts. I think they called it a cross.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

I want a fan to wake up in the morning and say, “Arsenal are playing today, I’m going to have a good time.” That guy starts his day off by thinking that something good is going to happen to him. And to do that, big clubs like Arsenal have to have the ambition to play spectacularly. Of shared happiness.

Arsène Wenger

Latest posts

Top Bottom