• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

UEL: Arsenal vs Standard Liege |Thursday 3rd October| KO 20:00 | BT Sports

What will the result be?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Penn_

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
Maitland Niles really put a lot of pressure on himself talking up his midfield game. :lol:

Jury

A-M's drunk uncle
Tierney keeps doing this weird thing. He gets the ball on the wing and delivers a pinpoint sideways pass into a danger area of the opposition box.

Does anyone know what this bizarre manoeuvre is called?
They used to do it in the 80's I think, before they started wearing boots made of pink tissue paper. They would kick the ball right over the defenders and it would land near their own player. It was appreciated back then, but football progressed and we players stopped doing it.

Trilly

Hates A-M, Saka, Arteta and You
Trusted ⭐

That should have been a pen for Martinelli’s hatty!

Mrs Bergkamp

Double Dusted
Dusted 🔻
Probably unpopular opinion but I like Willock in midfield more than Guendouzi, has more end product and less mistake prone while offering the same drive with the ball.
They'll be great together with a really dominant DM. Guendouzi can easily do what Ceballos is doing tonight.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

Tony Adams was a legendary Arsenal captain. He had authority over the team and even over his opponents.

Arsène Wenger: My Life in Red and White

Latest posts

Top Bottom