• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

UEL: Arsenal vs Standard Liege |Thursday 3rd October| KO 20:00 | BT Sports

What will the result be?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Read his comment, your comments and my comment again to understand what the hell.

You either don't understand English or are twisting his comment to use it to your agenda.

Can you explain or do people have to make their own conclusions?

I already explained my self to Mark. Stop harashing me.

Trilly

Hates A-M, Saka, Arteta and You
Trusted ⭐

Me too though I was brought up outside. Went back as a teenager and noticed how serious they can be whenever Biafra is mentioned.

Never got involved though.
tenor.gif

drippin

Obsessed with "Mature Trusted Members"

I already explained my self to Mark. Stop harashing me.

No need to play the victim card. Just be responsible of what you have said like an adult. Explaining is not so hard.

"For me a win is more important than clean sheet"

You cannot use this sentence as proof he goes defence first into this game. It's very clear if you understand English.

You can argue he is defensive otherwise, or is lying or whatever. But this cannot be used like you did.

No need to play the victim card. Just be responsible of what you have said like an adult. Explaining is not so hard.

You cannot use this sentence as proof he goes defence first into this game. It's very clear if you understand English.

You can argue he is defensive otherwise, or is lying or whatever. But this cannot be used like you did.

I've explained my self in the replies to Mark. Stop harashing me or you will get a picture of cat in costume.

Symbia

Oooh outside the country, I thought you were some bum's child, you talk like one so.
Another overfed pysco begging for attention. It's best you are ignored in this forum, just like your mentor on your dp is being ignored by Arsenal management.
Typically, you both have something in common - absolutely nothing to contribute.

Steps

Another overfed pysco begging for attention. It's best you are ignored in this forum, just like your mentor on your dp is being ignored by Arsenal management.
Typically, you both have something in common - absolutely nothing to contribute.

NErFV6F.gif

This thread taking some odd turns.

razörist

Soft With The Ladies, Hard With The Mes

You should follow your own advice!

krengon

One Arsène Wenger
Trusted ⭐

Read his first post again, he was obviously calling Emery a liar for that statement..

Enjoyed the two nights of CL football, great managers, exciting football, dynamic football.

Yeah I haven't been able to sleep!

This is what we can expect when we have 3 Brazilian forwards. Xavi and Iniesta in the midfield and Tierney and Bellerin in full form!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

An Arsenal fan, when you finish fourth, will say, “Hey, we’ve been in the top four for twenty years. We want to win the league!”. They don’t care that Manchester City or Chelsea have spent 300 or 400 million euros. They just want to beat them.
But if you finish fifteenth two years running, they will be happy if you finish fourth after that.

Arsène Wenger
Top Bottom