• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

UEL: Arsenal vs Standard Liege |Thursday 3rd October| KO 20:00 | BT Sports

What will the result be?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

drippin

Obsessed with "Mature Trusted Members"

He isn't twisting his words, hes outright saying that Emery is lying or chatting bollocks at best.

I think he wants to win by keeping clean sheet. Its defense first and then attack.

If you look at what I quoted, it looks more like he doesn't understand what Emery said straight after quoting him. Besides any manager would be idiotic not to want a clean sheet win.

He can call him a liar and criticise him, it's fine for me, but this sentence cannot be used as basis of his argument.

Plus it's him who is trolling and blaming me for trolling if you look at his posts. It's not the first time.

And he could not bother to explain when asked what he means so it got worse, then getting victimised. Why not say: "I called him a liar." It's four words.

I'm just calling that kind of argument out so the criticism can be based more on facts.

Last edited:

If you look at what I quoted, it looks more like he doesn't understand what Emery said straight after quoting him. Besides any manager would be idiotic not to want a clean sheet win.

He can call him a liar and criticise him, it's fine for me, but this sentence cannot be used as basis of his argument.

Plus it's him who is trolling and blaming me for trolling if you look at his posts. It's not the first time.

And he could not bother to explain when asked what he means so it got worse, then getting victimised. Why not say: "I called him a liar." It's four words.

I'm just calling that kind of argument out so the criticism can be based more on facts.

Can you please stop. I already explained my self to Mark in my replies to him.

OnlyOne

🎙️ Future Journalist
Trusted ⭐

Regular boring posters clogging up the forum with nonsense. Can’t wait till I can clean this place out.

Hleb's Sirush

Established Member
Yeah. We’re all Arsenal fans on here. There’s a match coming up, what’s with all this b!tchin’ going down.

It's been buiding up slowly in the last few weeks, people getting frustrated with the performances/Emery's selections/Xhaka not being dropped/their favourite players not being selected etc.

It is understandable as Arsenal is an emotional investment for all of us. When emotions are running high people tend to become impatient, logic takes a backseat replaced by intense feelings of anger or other emotions. The personal name calling of the manager has increased by ten fold. It was only a matter of time before we turn on each other.

I hope we remember we are all Arsenal supporters with one common goal. After we have teared each others apart, we can go back to being one (dysfunctional) family again.

MutableEarth

Reiss' Dad
Trusted ⭐

Almost identical to my lineup with Torreira instead of Özil. Özil must be fuming lol smh. Would have preferred him tonight, dovetailing with Nelson.

AMN at RW is 2nd best solution for me but it could work out. Hope for big game from Nelson.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Interesting that Niles starts on wings. and Özil not in manager and club plans really no need to waste our time discuss this.

Mo Britain

Doom Monger
It's been buiding up slowly in the last few weeks, people getting frustrated with the performances/Emery's selections/Xhaka not being dropped/their favourite players not being selected etc.

It is understandable as Arsenal is an emotional investment for all of us. When emotions are running high people tend to become impatient, logic takes a backseat replaced by intense feelings of anger or other emotions. The personal name calling of the manager has increased by ten fold. It was only a matter of time before we turn on each other.

I hope we remember we are all Arsenal supporters with one common goal. After we have teared each others apart, we can go back to being one (dysfunctional) family again.
The internet has created a bunch of sad prima donnas who used to the pub bores and now have a platform to bore millions.

Hleb's Sirush

Established Member
Good line up. We should slaughter Standard Liege with that quality. Will be surprised if Bellerin and Tierney don't put countless balls on a plate for our attackers to finish.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

Women kill for love and men kill because they hate to lose

Arsène Wenger
Top Bottom