• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

UEL Group Stage: Vorskla Poltava v Arsenal | November 29, 2018 17:55 GMT | BT Sport

Match Prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

MutableEarth

Reiss' Dad
Trusted ⭐
@The_Playmaker called it- Elneny in the way again. AMN at LB. It'll do though, still an exciting line-up. Hopeful for food performances from the kids and at least midfield is solid. Hope Saka comes on at some point.

jmsmtthw28

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
hopefully Saka will get some playing time, quality winger and with the lack of wingers at the club recently hopefully Emery will turn to him for these kind of games.

MutableEarth

Reiss' Dad
Trusted ⭐
Smith-Rowe and Willock are both originally wingers! Even Ramsey has experience there so I think they will provide width in that regard tonight.
That is true. I reckon they'll go inside a lot anyway. Still, I'm really looking forward to this - really pulling for ESR, Willock, Nketiah and AMN to put on a show as well as the others.

dashsnow17

Doesn’t Rate Any Of Our Attackers
Trusted ⭐
Wow, that’s a real Mr. Potato Head of a team...two RBs, one CB and about five CMs. I’m gonna need a lot of beer for this one.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

What does Arsenal mean? It means class. The structure of the Club, everything has a classy feel about it. It isn't always about success, there is more than that and this is what makes it a cut above the rest.

Charlie Nicholas
Top Bottom