• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

UEL QF 2nd Leg: SSC Napoli (0) v. Arsenal (2) | April 18, 2019 20:00 BST | BT Sport

What will be the result?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

albakos

Arséne Wenger: "I will miss you"
Administrator

Player:Saka
I hope Ramsey - Xhaka - Torreira all start in our midfield

Also need Özil to provide passes on spaces left from Napoli as they look for their goals.

Leno (Cech)
AMN - Sokratis - Koscielny - Monreal
Torreira - Xhaka
Ramsey
Özil - Laca - Auba​

Let's hope we don't concede in first 20 minutes, if we do, then it will be a real struggle to maintain cohesion.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Hopefully non of our fans travelling at Naples get robbed the city is full of robbers need to be careful.

ThlRama

Player:Saka
Slightly conservative 3-5-2 for me, with the two inside midfielders covering the wide space for the wingbacks to attack, and Laca dropping back to mix things up around the midfield, COYG!

Taylor Gang Gunners

Say Yeh or You're Making The List
Trusted ⭐
Surprised so many people are unaware about the rules regarding CL qualification. When Yanited won the EL we had five English teams in the CL.

Qwik maffs.

Wryer

Make the first few counter attacks count. We may not score, but once you get it going the opponents tend to tighten up and not press us that high. And that plays into our lead.

Taylor Gang Gunners

Say Yeh or You're Making The List
Trusted ⭐
What if top 4 finisher wins EL? 5 teams in UCL from England?

No mate- a top four finish grants you a CL place anyway. So the fifth placed team (provided they don’t win the EL) will be in the EL next season.

Should a team finish fifth and win the Europa league, they would then join the other teams who finished in the top four and be in the Champions League next season.

Maybe this **** is a little confusing.

razörist

Soft With The Ladies, Hard With The Mes

Watching Napoli against us last week, Juve against Ajax twice, have to say we should easily go through. These teams have 75% farmers in their line-up with 100% physique and 0% brain that are not used to getting pressed and getting attacked a lot. I want to see Emery’s three at the back, with Kolasinac and Ainsley pushed up high, Ramsey in midfield and Laca in attack. Leave Auba on the bench. Don’t let them have time on the ball, they don’t have the quality to build from the back, they will crumble and we will laugh.

drippin

Obsessed with "Mature Trusted Members"

Okay thanks for answers. Sounds good to me. Would surely take some fun out of Europa League trophy.

Last edited:

Watching Napoli against us last week, Juve against Ajax twice, have to say we should easily go through. These teams have 75% farmers in their line-up with 100% physique and 0% brain that are not used to getting pressed and getting attacked a lot. I want to see Emery’s three at the back, with Kolasinac and Ainsley pushed up high, Ramsey in midfield and Laca in attack. Leave Auba on the bench. Don’t let them have time on the ball, they don’t have the quality to build from the back, they will crumble and we will laugh.

Weird that you want us to press and then have Lacazette who is not mobile and also slower than Mertesacker over Aubameyang that just scored the most pressing goal there is! :confused:

razörist

Soft With The Ladies, Hard With The Mes

Weird that you want us to press and then have Lacazette who is not mobile and also slower than Mertesacker over Aubameyang that just scored the most pressing goal there is! :confused:
Laca is better at keeping the ball than Auba, and can press too, come on Hydro you can figure this out. Auba constantly losing the ball can kill you in a tight game.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

A manager is a guide. He takes a group of people and says: "With you I can make us a success; I can show you the way".

Arsène Wenger

Latest posts

Top Bottom