• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Draw UEL R16 1st Leg: Sporting CP 2 - 2 Arsenal | Thursday, March 9 | KO: 17:45 GMT | BT Sport

Status
Not open for further replies.

@A_G

0-1515616926-width640height480.jpg

Buhry

Established Member

Turner has to take the blame for that with the dodgy distribution first, then giving away the corner, then not boxing that away. Poor.

Gunner D

Coronavirus Truther; ex. Gunner boy dd
Kiwior on fraud watch already. Pathetic defending. Closed his eyes and ducked on a corner ffs. Embarrassing.

Gooner Zig

AM's Resident Accountant
Trusted ⭐

I just can't get up for EL games, I can't wait until we bin this competition for the CL.

Vibra

Established Member
I'm so annoyed that Saka is playing. I'd move Martinelli to the right and play Holding up front as a target man or maybe Hillson or Antonio Banderas if those are real people or Arteta himself if he's registered

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

A fan and a supporter behaves in different ways and what we have experienced in the last two games is pretty unique and is related to our history

Mikel Arteta

Daily Transfer Updates

Wednesday, May 29

Bruno Guimaraes’ representatives have been told by Newcastle that he won’t be sold unless his release clause is triggered [TBR Football]

Arsenal are one of a number of clubs interested in Leeds’ 18 year old midfielder Archie Gray [Fabrizio Romano]

Kia Joorabchian has claimed striker Joshua Zirkzee is pushing towards a move to Arsenal [Corriere dello Sport]

Arsenal have moved on from midfielder Martin Zubimendi and are targeting other players in the position instead [HITC]

RB Leipzig striker Benjamin Šeško is the club’s number one target this summer [John Cross - The Mirror]

Any move for Bruno Guimaraes or Douglas Luiz depends on the departure of Thomas Partey [Sami Mokbel - The Mail]

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom