• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Draw UEL R16 1st Leg: Sporting CP 2 - 2 Arsenal | Thursday, March 9 | KO: 17:45 GMT | BT Sport

Status
Not open for further replies.

@A_G

0-1515616926-width640height480.jpg

Batman

Head of the Wayne foundation for benching Nketiah

Player:Saliba
No need to worry lads and ladies, whatever happens, we'll win. I've slept in a particular Arsenal t-shirt for each of the last 3 matches and it's clear to me that it's the reason we've turned things around. :lol:

Jason Jace

Turner

Tomi holding Kiwi Tierney

Viera Jorginho xhaka

Nelson Nketia Martinelli

I feel this will be line up arteta will play.

Also have a feeling G. Jesus will be an unused sub.

MartiSaka

Join my "Occupy A-M" movement here 🗳
Can't see us winning the europa league, the team never looks as good in Europe or cup competitions. So if I don't think we will win it, prefer we go out as early as possible. Still have some doubts this team can juggle multiple competitons effectively. They really don't have much experience with it.

OnlyOne

🎙️ Future Journalist
Trusted ⭐

Turner, Tierney, Kwior, Saliba, White, Jorginho, Xhaka, Ode, Nelli, Eddie, Nelson.

Tir Na Nog

Changes Opinion Every 5 Minutes

Does Kiwior get thrown straight into this one? I think Gabriel might start and maybe Kiwior brought on later depending how the game goes. More like Holding partners Gabriel from the off. Jorginho and Xhaka definitely start here, Vieira or Ødegaard a bit of a tossup. Nelson definitely starts, Martineilli might have to start and ESR needs gametime.

Turner
White Holding Gabriel Tierney
Jorginho
Vieira Xhaka
Nelson Martinelli ESR
It's hard to know with Mikel sometimes.

UltrasID

I would leave Saka, Ødegaard, Partey and Gabriel in London.

There is no need for them to even travel with the team.

They need to rest. Premiership is the main goal.

This is huge opportunity for title. Arteta needs to rotate strong and leave same first players in London.

sergio_giorgini

Dying on Mt.Neymar Hill
If Teta rotates more than 2-3 players i think we'll lose this.

Im in two minds, as much as the league is absolute priority, its far from a given we win it, and we don't have the squad or experience to juggle two competitions. But i'd also love for us to get our hands on a european trophy.

Sebastes

Statbomb Merchant
Trusted ⭐

Turner
Tomiyasu Holding Kiwior Tierney
Vieira Jorginho Xhaka
Nelson Martinelli ESR
Yep, this is my exact lineup wish. If Eddie is 100% then maybe play him with Nelli RW and Nelson on the left. Sporting are no pushovers but this should have enough quality to win it.

Sapient Hawk

Destiny's Hand 🖐🏿
Trusted ⭐

Can’t wait for people to say they don’t care, but lose their sh*t if we go 1-0 down

That's about as likely as me attaining Idris Elba's physique by the end of the year.

It's simply not happening :lol:

• Funny
Reactions: A_G

Vinci

The Sultan of Unai

Hopefully not too many changes. Playing a lot of players who haven't played together much and aren't totally matchfit will definitely lead to a very disjointed performance.

And Sporting are a good team, not to be underestimated.

Tnegs

I hope we go deep in this competition we have plenty of players that need competitive matches and the deeper we go the more opportunities they will get. Goes without saying the league is more important but when we lost that cup game against City we lost some momentum in the next few matches.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

The English codified the rules of football just as the French perfected wine. We don't often ask an English person to come over to make Bordeaux.

Arsène Wenger: My Life in Red and White

Latest posts

Top Bottom