• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

UEL R32 2nd Leg: Arsenal (1) v Olympiacos (0) | Thursday, February 27 | KO: 20:00 GMT | BT Sport

Match Prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

tap-in

Nothing Wrong With Me
I think we'll see a much better performance in second half. We have a habit of being sh1t for the first half. The first leg was a late goal!

Taneruit

Established Member

Player:Zinchenko
Not a great half. Too many misplaced passes or too slow to make a pass. Can see olympiakos are working extremely hard to close down any open spaces, can see them tire in the 2nd half. Should open up the game a lot more.

Yeah, but why? Do they really expect to score two goals from playing like this?

At least go for it.

OnlyOne

🎙️ Future Journalist
Trusted ⭐

Think with Pepe is he reminds me of a late Alexis in that he always always tries to make something happen and in football usually 1/10 times it leads to something special.

Oxeki

Match Day Thread Merchant
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
Olympikos trying to drag this game out and try to Nick a late goal

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
Meh game, they should be down to ten men though, VAR again at the noncery.

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
Arsenal won on my birthday :)

African Flair

When does footballreplays upload? Long time since I experienced a third world connection like I'm currently do in Switzerland. **** off Xhaka.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

Religiously, it is said that God created man. I am only a guide. I allow others to express what they have in them. I have not created anything. I am a facilitator of what is beautiful in man.

Arsène Wenger
Top Bottom