• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

UEL R32: Arsenal vs BATE Borisov | February 21, 2019 17:55 GMT | BT Sport

Result?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Dutch D

Well-Known Member & FPL Champion 19/20
Guendouzi has been extremely sloppy(/slippery) all game. Wish we had Willock on the bench, but Suarez in his place will do.

El Duderino

That's, like, your opinion, man.
Moments where you go "wow, Mkhi could be a useful player here or ther---- nah, he''s ****" happen so often during games.

L3T5 PL4Y

Flair Accuser
Need a complete overhaul in the summer if we want to compete in the top 4. 2 wingers, 2 fullbacks, at least 1 CB and midfielder.

nas7232

If we can sell mikhi and iwobi and buy decent wingers we would have a good side if kos partners sokratis at the back with bellerin returning. Maybe a RB also

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

Arsenal is in my blood as well as my heart. I will always, always, always remember you guys. I said I was going to be a Gooner for life and I did not lie because when you are a Gooner, you will always be a Gooner. This club is in my heart and will remain in my heart forever.

Thierry Henry

Latest posts

Top Bottom