• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

UEL Semi-Final 1st Leg: Villarreal v Arsenal | Thursday, April 29 | KO: 20:00 BST | BT Sport

Match Prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Joestlaachmkr

Ole's done better than Arteta, he's more worthy of a Europa League title.
But Ole Gollum Smeagol has never won a game against our poor version of a Pep-wannabe. Solskjaer also has a far better squad at his disposal, and Solskjaer has more experience as manager than what Arteta has.

I’m not a fan of Arteta. But i do think it’s a bit unfair to compare Solskjaer & Arteta as managers at this stage.

dashsnow17

Doesn’t Rate Any Of Our Attackers
Trusted ⭐
Also that simply wasn't or shouldn't have been a penalty, soz. Look at it and imagine it's not an Arsenal player, no way you're thinking that's a pen. He's moved his leg outward towards the opposition player's leg, which is stationary. Very very lucky to get that.

So a very dubious penalty, and an Auba shot at the end of the game. That's the sum of what we did in this game.

dashsnow17

Doesn’t Rate Any Of Our Attackers
Trusted ⭐
But Ole Gollum Smeagol has never won a game against our poor version of a Pep-wannabe. Solskjaer also has a far better squad at his disposal, and Solskjaer has far more experience as manager than what Arteta has.

Yeah, and he's doing much better. He picks a simple formation, with players generally in their best positions, on a consistent basis, and let's them do their thing. We would score so many more goals under him than we are currently are under Arteta.

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
Who cares if Ole is higher in the table than Mikel, or plays better football...whoever wins the trophy, is the one who deserves it.

Even if you don't like Arteta, what about the players, especially the academy grads...they have been great if nothing else this season, imagine how they will feel if we win it?

Even if you don't care about the players, what about us fans...we have suffered badly this season, bantered by everyone more or less...ending the season with a cup, Champions League and possibly a new owner next season...even if it goes nowhere, we deserve a moment of happiness ffs :lol:

Last edited:

rich 1990

Not A Big Believer In Diversity
Who cares if Ole is higher in the table than the Mikel, or plays better football...whoever wins the trophy, is the one who deserves it.

Even if you don't like Arteta, what about the players, especially the academy grads...they have been great if nothing else this season, imagine how they will feel if we win it?

Even if you don't care about the players, what about us fans...we have suffered badly this season, bantered by everyone more or less...ending the season with a cup, Champions League and possibly a new owner next season...even if it goes nowhere, we deserve a moment of happiness ffs :lol:
Also, it's Manchester United. They deserve all the misery on earth.

mirrorstare

With **** football nobody deserves anything because the sport loses

Things like those are why the new generations prefer to overdose on tiktok than experience the beautiful game

freeglennhelder2

Established Member

Player:Elneny
Partey: "Don't think it was a red ref."

Ref: "Right that's it sunshine, you're booked too!"

That kinda made me laugh during the match, poor Thomas :lol:
A few people are tweeting Partey didn’t actually say anything and the ref seemed to book him for looking at him. I can only assume this is fake news, I refuse to believe that happened.

GoonerJeeves

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

I went for a walk instead of watching the second half. If we somehow scrape through this, I'd expect United to beat us in the final, or at least be firm favourites.

Something is distinctly rotten with this team, and there are more to it than just the manager. All in all, it has been a horrible season, even by our latest standards. Last night was the first in ages where I just wanted to turn it off and do something else.

Total despondency.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

We played with a bit of a handbrake

Arsène Wenger

Latest posts

Top Bottom