• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

UEL SF 2nd Leg: Atletico Madrid (1) v Arsenal (1) | May 3, 2018 20:05 BST | BT Sport

Match Prediction for the Rex Banner Derby?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

dashsnow17

Doesn’t Rate Any Of Our Attackers
Trusted ⭐
Think to much blame on Ospina . He went down early granted but one on one is very difficult for a keeper. Striker should score in that position more often than not. Bellerin 100% culpable. A professional footballer at an elite level should sense the danger.

No question it was Bellerin's fault, but he can be coached to improve that. Ospina can't be coached to not be a wee sh*t.

Penn_

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
Arsenal can **** off if they think of watching another season of Europa.

FEH

Tip for the second half: Resign yourself to defeat and slowly get used to the fact. Then watch Bellerin and Wilshere closely and realise they are ****. Then never forget this fact.

BBF

One goal and we're practically in the driving seat.

Lets go

Furious

Emery Gone, Telly Back On
Such a clown :lol:

Still two more midfielders there. He is pressing because Lacazette isn’t doing it, Chambers and Bellerin clearly at fault.

No you daft ****. He was pressing all by his own, completely ruining the team shape.

If he's where he should be the passing lane for Griezmann is blocked

Jury

A-M's drunk uncle
**** this, I'm changing my Avi to see if it has an effect on those minges in Spain

TakeChillPill

Established Member
Feel so bad for Wenger...bunch of muppets. I don't want him going out this way.

Players need to show some real fight 2nd half.

Jasard

Forum Issue Troubleshooter

Imagine playing all of the games leading up to this, all the training and prep then Bellerin does that and you have to go in at half time and not scream in his face.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

Tony Adams was a legendary Arsenal captain. He had authority over the team and even over his opponents.

Arsène Wenger: My Life in Red and White
Top Bottom