• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

UEL SF 2nd Leg: Atletico Madrid (1) v Arsenal (1) | May 3, 2018 20:05 BST | BT Sport

Match Prediction for the Rex Banner Derby?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Lady_Gooner

Posting While Meditating
Trusted ⭐

Well I knew it was over in the first tie tbh.
That was frustrating and really painful loss regardless. Gutted we have to be in this **** comp again next season :(
I absolutely hate football

bingobob

A-M’s Resident Hunskelper
Trusted ⭐

I am devastated. For the fans that travelled for the players involved. The only positive is that we now have a clean break.

c00lguy

Did we even create a good chance this game?
This could go on for another hour and we wouldn't score.

We've been sh*t. End of.

Reactions: BBF

Jury

A-M's drunk uncle
Just another massive game under Wenger where we've turned in yet another lamentable attacking display. What's that, one shot on target in 90 minutes? WBA would have racked up more than that ffs. Any other team would. But we can't with players like Özil and Laca in our ranks?

Piss poor management.

Rimaal

Mesmerised By Raccoons
Trusted ⭐
What else did we expect with a miniature keeper, no defence and no midfield? What else could we expect?

Ash10

Chairman of the Bum Brigade
I honestly can't blame Wenger for any of the legs
I wouldn't hesitate to sell half the squad though

field442

Hates Journalists Named James
Trusted ⭐
Özil once again doesn't turn up in a big game. Monreal and Bellerin absolutely ****. Ramsey was terrible in the second half. We're absolutely mental if we give him £200k a week.

Garrincha

Wilf Zaha Aficionado
Trusted ⭐
Better team went through.

Thought we did ok with how bad we are away from home.

This Arsenal group should not be winning European cups. They are rank average.

HollandGooner

Established Member

Player:Ødegaard
No single player out there are fit to wear our shirt absolutely shambles of a performance what did they even think? really disgusted by this team in the way they played for our club.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

I want a fan to wake up in the morning and say, “Arsenal are playing today, I’m going to have a good time.” That guy starts his day off by thinking that something good is going to happen to him. And to do that, big clubs like Arsenal have to have the ambition to play spectacularly. Of shared happiness.

Arsène Wenger

Daily Transfer Updates

Wednesday, June 5

Benjamin Šeško is essentially top of Arsenal’s list of striker targets, but no official moves have been made yet [David Ornstein - The Athletic]

Arsenal have scouted Benfica midfielder Joao Neves, but nothing is advanced at this stage [Fabrizio Romano]

Left-back is an area of focus for Arsenal in this summer’s window [The Athletic]

Latest posts

Top Bottom