• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

UEL SF 2nd Leg: Atletico Madrid (1) v Arsenal (1) | May 3, 2018 20:05 BST | BT Sport

Match Prediction for the Rex Banner Derby?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Jury

A-M's drunk uncle
Jesus, if ever there was a time when you genuinely wanted the club to just concede the rest of the season. I'd take zero points in all the remaining fixtures, finish 7th, 8th or whatever, and just wait until news of who the next manager's going to be.

Jesus, if ever there was a time when you genuinely wanted the club to just concede the rest of the season. I'd take zero points in all the remaining fixtures, finish 7th, 8th or whatever, and just wait until news of who the next manager's going to be.

Play youth is the only thing that get me horny for next couple of games!

A_G

Rice Rice Baby 🎼🎵
7th would mean we'd have to cancel the pre-season tour of Singapore to play Europa League qualifiers :lol: that would be rock bottom

Gamefaced

Our build up play is too slow and we lack quality at crucial moments. We pass the ball around pointlessly, then lose the ball easily and get rear ended. The style of play is rubbish and we struggle against organised quality with our weaknesses. We toothless in attack because we don't play the percentages, nor do we play direct or quick enough.
I'm glad Wenger is going as his tactics have been just awful and he can't adapt or motivate.

Hunta

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Would you take Tony Pulis and a £200m budget.

Mrs Bergkamp

Double Dusted
Dusted 🔻
Wenger is finally out if the dressing room. He says it was clear we had to keep things tight up to half time. He says he is very sad tonight. It was a very honest but sober interview. Good luck to him.
Keown wishes Wenger would stay high up at Arsenal but doesn't think he will as their is no succession plan in place and Wenger will have no say in appointing his successor.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Finishing 7th mean we'll play playoff qualifiers in July Yes f**king July!

No thanks finish 6th so the new manager won't find himself in trouble early

Ricardinho

La Liga Correspondent
A disappointing end to a pretty miserable season but I think deep down most people knew we weren't getting a sniff tonight.

At least next year's Europa campaign will see Auba involved, along with new signings over the summer.

Bradpiff

Not sure if you mean me or Simone but if you’re talking about me - go and eat some Häagen-Dazs away from the keyboard

Preferably outside in the middle of busy street.
Yes I was on about you you probably would've happy with Brendan Rodgers cause be has his team's playing ' good football ' Jesus Wenger truly has posioned you're mind, SIMONE is just what we need a spine of you can't see that then you don't have Arsenal best interest at hand

Aevi

Hale End FC
Of course I'll end up watching, but I've gotta say I really can't take another year of Europa League. Only reason this was interesting was because we threw the PL away so early.

c00lguy

We have the squad in place to challenge it’s just a case of a change of manager and back room staff.

Bould, Wenger, Lewin, Primorac, Akers all need to be replaced this summer

I'm not as optimistic as you.
I think we need those staff changes but if we want to compete then our squad needs rebuilding too.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

Dennis Bergkamp is the club's unconditional idol, a perfectionist whom I never saw make a careless technical move.

Arsène Wenger: My Life in Red and White

Latest posts

Top Bottom