• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

UEL SF 2nd Leg: Valencia (1) v Arsenal (3) | May 9, 2019 20:00 BST | BT Sport

• Thread starter A_G
  • Start date
  • Replies 1,536
  • Views 103,242

Match Prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Bager

Definitely prefer playing Chelsea than Frankfurt in a neutral ground. The players will definitely be up for it.

Pros:

- Emery clearly has a first team squad now.
- He's won this competition 3 times in a row
- Our players are more dynamic while Chelsea rely on Hazard & Loftus Cheeke as of late
- We beat them convincingly the last time we met.

Cons:

- Even though Cech deserves a start, I'd go with Leno in the final
- Everything has to go right as we need that Champions League money during a crucial summer
- Our recent away form has been lackluster. *Same can be said of Chelsea*

Overall I'd say we're better suited for this final than they are. Our manager has proven to be a serial winner in this competition. I'd even argue this was Chelsea's first test in the Europa league & Frankfurt had them on the ropes

Also add, we do not have a midfield. getting run over by coq, some random danish guy and a random spaniard does not bode well.

Manberg

Predator
Are you craving ice cream?

SOCIAL-DIY-Ice-Cream-Sundae-Bar-Creative-Toppings-for-Summer-Entertaining-Ice-Cream-Social-Recipe-Bourbon-Caramel-Sauce.jpg

Gimme my Sundaes!

Giroud12

Great performance and our two world class strikers (which some people want to sell) delivered yet again.

Really annoying to see the feckers fluke their way to another final but based on the extra time Frankfurt looked much more threatening. In addition they have a striker miles ahead of Chelsea´s options. If we keep it tidy at the back we´ll win because Auba and Laca will absolutely tear their defence apart.

Aevi

Hale End FC
The xG across both legs...

D6J_wO3UUAYE3cV.jpg

You could argue against the validity of the stats but either way, Lacazette and Aubameyang have really put the team on their backs with how they've taken their chances. If we can sort out our chance creation this summer with some more training and signings, we'll be absolutely lethal.

Mo Britain

Doom Monger
Would be cool, tickets to the game are quite cheap but getting there is an absolute pain.
Where are tickets cheap? I'm thinking of applying for Arsenal tickets, little chance as I'm not an away game member, but the ones I've seen so far are ridiculously expensive, plus not guaranteed you won't be sitting with all the Chelsea thugs. And travel is a nightmare.

Is it just me or with all this carbon footprint and stuff this game should be rescheduled to Wembley?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

I think this project is going to go BANG

Mikel Arteta after a difficult run of results
Top Bottom