• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

UEL SF 2nd Leg: Valencia (1) v Arsenal (3) | May 9, 2019 20:00 BST | BT Sport

• Thread starter A_G
  • Start date
  • Replies 1,536
  • Views 103,253

Match Prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

PoleInGoal

Player:Tomiyasu
Gotta say Sarri is good value

"There is no preparation for penalties because you can kick very well on the training ground but the pressure is different. You need a great personality so it's useless to try penalties"

Also said he's not sure if Kepa is good with penalties as he didn't watch their last shootout :lol: :lol:

Beany

ITK
Trusted ⭐

Flying out there will be jokes. Every plane gonna be full of Arsenal and Chelsea fans ffs.

Why I booked my tickets yesterday - and ticket prices trebled tonight.

And getting there’s a bloody nightmare via half the flipping world.

My flights are ok - going to Milan first then on to Baku.

1 night Milan 2 nights Baku, hotel 20 minute walk from the stadium.

albakos

Arséne Wenger: "I will miss you"
Administrator

Player:Saka
Another very professional performance.
Emery is really a Cup manager. The way he set us up in both away matches at Napoli and tonight, made us look and play without fear and I hope we carry on this form in the Final too.

Auba was deadly and Laca's workrate reminded me of peak Sanchez.

Giroud12

Where are tickets cheap? I'm thinking of applying for Arsenal tickets, little chance as I'm not an away game member, but the ones I've seen so far are ridiculously expensive, plus not guaranteed you won't be sitting with all the Chelsea thugs. And travel is a nightmare.

Is it just me or with all this carbon footprint and stuff this game should be rescheduled to Wembley?

Available at Viagogo for less than 100 quid - CL final is 3-4 K.

If the final was in Europe I´d definately go.

gunner4lyfe

Established Member
Great performance and our two world class strikers (which some people want to sell) delivered yet again.

Really annoying to see the feckers fluke their way to another final but based on the extra time Frankfurt looked much more threatening. In addition they have a striker miles ahead of Chelsea´s options. If we keep it tidy at the back we´ll win because Auba and Laca will absolutely tear their defence apart.
Emery should be drilling the defence for the next two weeks

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Another very professional performance.
Emery is really a Cup manager. The way he set us up in both away matches at Napoli and tonight, made us look and play without fear and I hope we carry on this form in the Final too.

Auba was deadly and Laca's workrate reminded me of peak Sanchez.
Emery always preform well against big teams or in Europe its just wierd why our players not performing in league lately if they did put this kind of predormance we put against napoli or today against Leicester or wolves we easily could have picked at least 4 points

yybecause

Formerly known as ArsenaLover
Why I booked my tickets yesterday - and ticket prices trebled tonight.

And getting there’s a bloody nightmare via half the flipping world.

My flights are ok - going to Milan first then on to Baku.

1 night Milan 2 nights Baku, hotel 20 minute walk from the stadium.

get ready for a 2am walk from stadium to hotel :)

albakos

Arséne Wenger: "I will miss you"
Administrator

Player:Saka

Loved it when he silenced the Valencia crowd/bench

rB8ApFzUplSAVNldAAFcCnoo3FA030.jpg

em9999

My rainbows
If someone said to me we can have a free pass to beat chelsea in the final but on the Condition Sp**s will beat liverpool to win champion league..

I would gladly lose to chelsea--

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

A manager is a guide. He takes a group of people and says: "With you I can make us a success; I can show you the way".

Arsène Wenger

Latest posts

Top Bottom