• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

UEL SF 2nd Leg: Valencia (1) v Arsenal (3) | May 9, 2019 20:00 BST | BT Sport

• Thread starter A_G
  • Start date
  • Replies 1,536
  • Views 103,462

Match Prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

YeahBee

Terrible hot takes
Yeah, makes me mad when I get death threats because I said I did't want Mustafi to score. You're allowed to abuse players to an extent on a forum, as you said a lot of it is tongue in cheek and not really meant.

It's those fans who post it to their social media accounts that are bad, where players can actually read it. Or those fans who abused the players at the airport.

Wtf is up with all The death threat talk?

Some internal joke that goes over my head?

Everybody think I am wrong all The time but I have never recieved one?

OnlyOne

🎙️ Future Journalist
Trusted ⭐

I get attacked a lot on this forum.

I can send you one if you like?

I've personal message inbox filled with death threats because of my opinions on this forum and a lot of another abuse. I tried to open up about it here in hope some would give me a support but people have been making fun of me since then.

APierre

You Wanna Come Out Here?
I've personal message inbox filled with death threats because of my opinions on this forum and a lot of another abuse. I tried to open up about it here in hope some would give me a support but people have been making fun of me since then.

nNuND24.jpg

asukru

Established Member

Player:Martinelli
Currently at work and will be watching this after once I get home (as a replay), nervous but who knows which Arsenal will show up here. Either we realize we have been garbage and we step up or we continue to mop and cry about things not going our way and Sp**s and Pool being in the CL final. As said earlier lets MAN UP and get this EL title and move on from this season!

asukru

Established Member

Player:Martinelli
Leno
Mustafi Papa Kos
AMN Guendouz Xhaka Kola
Iwobi Mhki
Laca

Rimaal

Mesmerised By Raccoons
Trusted ⭐
We had better win oaths would be theorist 2 days I've had since September 14th 18.

I'm having a truly ****ty day as it is.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

I believe the target of anything in life should be to do it so well that it becomes an art.

Arsène Wenger

Latest posts

Top Bottom