<

Unai Emery: Adios

Discussion in 'Arsenal Talk' started by Mo Britain, Oct 17, 2018.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. El Duderino

El Duderino 99 Problems But A Mitch Ain't One Trusted

He's going to ask for this thread to be locked soon.

Artisan and GDeep™ like this.
  2. Sanchez11

Sanchez11 Superior Journalist To Charles Watts

Need a presser at 9am thank you

3. American_Gooner

American_Gooner Not actually American. Unless Di Marzio says so. Moderator

I might have said that away to City, Emery's tactics weren't terrible and might have got a result if he hadn't taken so long to bring on attacking subs at 2-1 but that's it. Also praised the attacking performance in the 1st half away to Chelsea but you're putting words in my mouth again.

BTW, I searched in the City thread for the home match and nowhere did I give Emery credit for losing.
    ?

progman07 likes this.
  4. progman07

progman07 Well-Known Member

Next 4 games: Liverpool, Wolves, Guinmares, Leicester.

Not giving him too much chance on staying beyond that, based on what we have seen.

5. Dregen57

Dregen57 Well-Known Member

I feel there's no way Emery will turn this around. I was wrong, he's not good enough for a big team like Arsenal . I really hope he will be replaced very soon.

Divided_Pie and Artisan like this.
  6. GDeep™

GDeep™ Dissociating

Liverpool will rest players, Wolves and Leicester will be 50/50 games. Not too bad.

7. arsmile

arsmile Well-Known Member

whatever emery does with xhaka now he's an idiot

he's weak and a hypocrite if he sticks with him given how he's frozen others out

he's a proven idiot if he has to strip the guy he named captain of the role after 2 months

8. GDeep™

GDeep™ Dissociating

360 turn from. Anyway, welcome to you too.

vantoure likes this.
  9. EmeryCouldnt

EmeryCouldnt Well-Known Member

Don't worry guys, Emery is gonna walk it off and turn this around. I'll be able to keep my account without shame. He'll just start playing beautiful football. Especially since we booed Xhaka. We go again!

[​IMG]

10. arsmile

arsmile Well-Known Member

when stuff gets this toxic you just have to nip it in the bud

it'd be impossible for anyone to change the mood of the club from the position of an incumbent manager- let alone that **** emery.

need a change to reset.

albakos and GoonerJeeves like this.
  11. StefanB

StefanB Well-Known Member

This guy is clueless. No plan, no identity. We can see no typical "moves" at all.

Strikers are uninvolved in pretty much every game unless they do something special themselves. We create little to no chances. And things are getting worse aswell. We didn't create that much at the beginning of the season, but the last 5-6 games we've barely created anything (look at Auba's sudden dry spell).

Emery is making us play with the handbrake well on..

zilfy, albakos and Pepes blue pill like this.
  12. GoonerJeeves

GoonerJeeves Up The Terriers

You don't know our board...

Artisan and Pepes blue pill like this.
  13. Pepes blue pill

Pepes blue pill Well-Known Member

Not going to lie but emery should play the strongest team away to liverpool in the cup, klopp will def rest players and emery really needs a win...anything else will be asking for trouble

14. Ozil'sCloakOfInvisibility

Ozil'sCloakOfInvisibility Not a Closet Spurs Fan

Had to post this

15. EmeryCouldnt

[​IMG]

El Duderino, Pepes blue pill and roz like this.
  16. razörist

razörist Soft With The Ladies, Hard With The Mes

He lost me when he left Özil out for Willock on the bench against Sp**s last year in the league cup. No disrespect to Willock but that’s when I knew there is something seriously wrong with Emery.

carlito'sway likes this.
  17. Bittersteel

Bittersteel New Member

Sack the clown.
    Bring in Jose and back him. Give him all the money in the world and Jose will make us champions.
    It's obvious amourhino wants to manage in the premier league. His pride will not allow the prem to become the Pep-Klopp show. At United he had incompetent executives buying whoever they wanted and over rulling his transfer descions and constant media pressure.

Arsenal is perfect for Jose. He has already said he wouldn't mind going to a lesser club to change the culture. He is obviously referring to us.
    He knows if there is any place where he gets more than 3 years it's at Arsenal.

18. EmeryCouldnt

Isn’t this just selling our soul though?

They say 10% of any non selective population is completely twisted. I’m hoping the deranged people touting this idea are only those 10%.

carlito'sway likes this.
  19. razörist

razörist Soft With The Ladies, Hard With The Mes

God willing.

Season can still be saved but he needs to go.

20. Tosker

Tosker Does Not Hate Foreigners

that's assuming he knows what is our strongest team - he hasn't shown much sign of it yet

Dregen57 and Pepes blue pill like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.