• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Unai Emery: Adios

Status
Not open for further replies.

So Emery's genius decision to let the players pick their captain is going to be the straw that breaks the camels back?
Fans won't accept Xhaka keeping the captaincy, players won't accept Emery stripping him of it. Emery either loses the fanbase (if he hasn't lost them all already) or loses the dressing room....
It's yay for me either way:Celebration:

Beast Incarnate

I gave Emery a lot of slack last season. It was a settling in period and it was still largely Wenger's squad.

He has neither as an excuse now. The board spent big (by our standards) in the summer and performances on the pitch just haven't been good enough. For a supposed tactician like Emery, our team structure is all over the place. Guendo and Xhaka just doesn't work as a pivot, yet he persists with it.

Batman

Head of the Wayne foundation for benching Nketiah

Player:Saliba
The Xhaka situation has taken the spotlight away from what was another coaching disasterclass from him on Sunday. The in-game management is shocking. At 2-0 up I'd wager that deep down most of us knew we'd somehow **** it up.
Right, but because Emery is a uniquely tragic individual he has instead allowed it to spotlight what a weak and pathetic man he is. So now instead of focusing on his in game management which ostensibly could be corrected we are now focusing on his unbelievable cowardice as he appears afraid to make any sort of leadership decision without the ok of players who should be listening to him. Is it really any wonder that the results are what they are each week when the manger is apparently absolutely petrified of his players? This guy is truly a walking calamity. He's like the Russian nesting doll of bad managers. Layer upon layer of flaws with no end in sight.

tap-in

Nothing Wrong With Me
The Xhaka situation has taken the spotlight away from what was another coaching disasterclass from him on Sunday. The in-game management is shocking. At 2-0 up I'd wager that deep down most of us knew we'd somehow **** it up.

I agree! At home, 2-0 up to a mid table team, and I couldn't relax. That says it all about the state of our team. I don't think we've had a convincing PL game so far, they are all nervy!

MikeVinna

Established Member
This guy is taking the piss with both the Xhaka and the Özil situation. No clarity. No immediate action. Is he just waiting for all this **** to blow over or what?

He tells Xhaka to apologize and he doesnt do it. Then ****ing boot him out if the squad or something. He keeps Özil out of the squad but can’t give us a proper reason. Whenever he’s asked he seems to rate Mesut as a player. Either tell us he’s unfit or frozen out by the board or you simply don’t rate him.

All the while we’re looking absolutely dire in every match. Utter trash.

It’s doing my head in this ****ing coach, man.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

In a football match anything can happen, the players, 90 minutes, fantastic moves, an element of luck, talent, courage, and touch of magic and, for those who are watching these men play, the search for excitement, for a memory, for a lesson in life.

Arsène Wenger: My Life in Red and White
Top Bottom