• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Unai Emery: Adios

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tosker

Does Not Hate Foreigners
"Emery cannot simply send out a trio of holding midfielders and expect his forward line to win him the game."

Hit me like a ton of bricks.

Seems like warnings about Emery abound. Must have been one hell of a powerpoint that he showed the upper management to have them ignore the red flags.
I think we all know now that he got the job because no one understood a word he said, but were too polite to say so

blaze_of_glory

"Emery cannot simply send out a trio of holding midfielders and expect his forward line to win him the game."

Hit me like a ton of bricks.

Seems like warnings about Emery abound. Must have been one hell of a powerpoint that he showed the upper management to have them ignore the red flags.
That is really incredible. I had thought that him doing this here was at least in some way due to the players we have, but seems it's literally how he thinks the game should be played and somehow believes it will work.

I won't be happy until this ship is steadied. You're celebrating the complete unknown prematurely imo
I want the club steadied too. I just think that Emery losing the dressing room or the fans is a part of the process cos truth be told, the Arsenal hierachy rarely make rush decisions towards the manager until **** that hurts the club visibly happens. Therefore, any kind of instability at the club is welcomed by me as long as it means I will see the back of Emery sooner rather than later, which imo is cause for celebration.
To that extent, I'll take a jab to the face right now and hope that the hierachy handle their business and get this fraud out soon cos otherwise, we'll be up for a sucker punch if they don't!

I think we all know now that he got the job because no one understood a word he said, but were too polite to say so
That was ****ing bonkers in itself. Research shows that learning a new language after 30 years is really difficult for most people.
Letting him in knowing full well that football is a communication sport that requires relayed messsages to be understood by the recepient was completely atrocious!

Not that it matters but I am among the folks in here that didn't like him from the get go. Considering I was very poor at playing football as a kid, it baffles me that proffesionals with extensive years in football management didn't see a thing in terms of his style and inability to improve the team.

gunner4lyfe

Established Member
So he admits Xhaka was wrong, tells him to apologize which he refuses and still hasn't done anything about it? He really is a coward

Vanpayslip

I can’t believe the nonsense he is coming out with on the Xhaka topic. The guy threw his armband and goaded the crowd but our genius manager, as of now, still has him as club captain as he can’t stop dithering.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

When we won the league at Tottenham, they came back 2-2 in the last-minute of the game, and they're celebrating - because they're happy to draw against us, obviously. And I remember saying to Mauricio Tarricco who injured himself celebrating in front of me: "Do you realise we only need a point to be Champions?" And he was utterly shocked. So I said "Yes. Now watch as we're going to celebrate on your pitch. Bye bye!"

Thierry Henry

Latest posts

Top Bottom