• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Useless International matches

KingVerse

How about that Group I ? That's a tense mf!

TOMORROW we have Iceland play one of their most important games yet. They go and play Turkey away , in a match that could possibly be the end of qualification hopes for whoever loses it. Turkey fresh off their amazing win vs. Croatia last month will surely be thinking they have a chance here too, their supporters are always loud and they're currently two points behind Iceland. It's a must win for both sides, no other way about it.
In the other games , Ukraine who are also equal on points with Turkey will have to go to Kosovo (the lowest ranked team in the league, but even they aren't that bad..) Meanwhile Croatia host our friends from Finland.
The optimist in me is looking at a upset here, maybe a surprise point for Finland, who've shown they're a decent team on their day and will not lose to anyone without a fight (or like that Icelandic saying goes, they're no lamb to play with)

I've just read there are twenty seven possible outcomes for this group after these two games, so it's going to be on the edge until the final whistle.
If we (ICELAND) manage the win in Turkey, we're half way there...because in the last match of the group, on Monday we face Kosovo (who again, are still pretty good for a lowest ranked) meanwhile Ukraine host Croatia. That match will be the key match for me, if Ukraine manage a win there, they're guaranteed at least 2nd place (obviously depending on the earlier results tomorrow but honestly, a team that has Ousmane Dembele's replacement at Dortmund playing for them should beat Kosovo with all due respect)

So, to sum it up, I'm losing my mind thinking about all the possible outcomes in this group and we need to win tomorrow for a possible national celebration (hehe þjóðhátíð) on Monday night. We're trying to qualify for our first ever WORLD CUP.

Look at this here.....

But yeah, Turkey 0 - ICELAND 3!!! We're one win away from the world cup! :)

Makingtrax

Worships in the house of Wenger 🙏
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
St Austell brewery's where it's at. @tap-in, you're from down there, pop in, I hear the food is great and there's a lot of beer in there as well! 'Big Job' has to be my fav out of there. Not tried many though tbh.
There's a real ale place on the front at StIves where you can try different beers in 1/3 pint glasses as tasters :lol: Perfect for me as I don't drink much.

tap-in

Nothing Wrong With Me
St Austell brewery's where it's at. @tap-in, you're from down there, pop in, I hear the food is great and there's a lot of beer in there as well! 'Big Job' has to be my fav out of there. Not tried many though tbh.

I had a very nice Cornish IPA tonight in St Ives. There are so many ales here now, I'm not a big St Austell fan but Tribute is a good pint. I've heard the brewery tour is good :)

GeorgiaGunner

#FreeClaude
I wouldn't be mad if we paid 100MM for Pulisic (think purely as a footballer he's worth about 70-80). Barely 19, already an excellent player, and has unlimited marketing potential.

Can't see him going anywhere other than Madrid or United though, unfortunately.

EDIT: And now he sets up another. What a player.

Last edited:

A_G

Rice Rice Baby 🎼🎵
I wish they would too. They have the respect racism thingy going on and the Russian fans are terrible when a black guy plays. Plus they are thugs, as per noticed in the Euros last year. I wouldn't go to watch if someone paid me.
That's harsh. You also had some very fine people on both sides.

Arsenal Quotes

A player's true character is in how he plays and not in his social life. You can hide your real personality in your social life, You cannot on the field.

Arsène Wenger

Latest posts

Top Bottom