• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Useless International matches

redanddread

The stone that the builders refuse
Some tasty qualifiers in the South America region tonite.

Argentina vs Peru

Chile vs Ecuador - Chile's next match is away at Brasil

Tir Na Nog

Changes Opinion Every 5 Minutes

Southgate should just persist with 3-4-3 at this stage. The likes of Walker, Dier, Stones, Cahill, Sterling, Kane, Alli, etc are all used to the formation. Even guys like Keane, Welbeck, Rose have played in it at club level in recent times.

tap-in

Nothing Wrong With Me
I wish I could have some enthusiasm for Internationals, haven't seen a game for ages. I used to love the WC qualifiers, they were big games and the whole country paid attention. I don't think its because we are a poor team, we haven't won anything since 1966, I'm not sure what it is but I know I'm not alone in having zero interest, and I wish that wasn't the case.

Klopp and Southgate are desperate to prove that Wenger was somehow the problem and Ox should be a right winger. They will find out soon enough that Chamberlain is a little piece of **** footballer that can only do okay things as Right wing back. Or on the bench. Or at Aston Villa.

KingVerse

How about that Group I ? That's a tense mf!

TOMORROW we have Iceland play one of their most important games yet. They go and play Turkey away , in a match that could possibly be the end of qualification hopes for whoever loses it. Turkey fresh off their amazing win vs. Croatia last month will surely be thinking they have a chance here too, their supporters are always loud and they're currently two points behind Iceland. It's a must win for both sides, no other way about it.
In the other games , Ukraine who are also equal on points with Turkey will have to go to Kosovo (the lowest ranked team in the league, but even they aren't that bad..) Meanwhile Croatia host our friends from Finland.
The optimist in me is looking at a upset here, maybe a surprise point for Finland, who've shown they're a decent team on their day and will not lose to anyone without a fight (or like that Icelandic saying goes, they're no lamb to play with)
I've just read there are twenty seven possible outcomes for this group after these two games, so it's going to be on the edge until the final whistle.
If we (ICELAND) manage the win in Turkey, we're half way there...because in the last match of the group, on Monday we face Kosovo (who again, are still pretty good for a lowest ranked) meanwhile Ukraine host Croatia. That match will be the key match for me, if Ukraine manage a win there, they're guaranteed at least 2nd place (obviously depending on the earlier results tomorrow but honestly, a team that has Ousmane Dembele's replacement at Dortmund playing for them should beat Kosovo with all due respect)

So, to sum it up, I'm losing my mind thinking about all the possible outcomes in this group and we need to win tomorrow for a possible national celebration (hehe þjóðhátíð) on Monday night. We're trying to qualify for our first ever WORLD CUP.

Lookin' for a new Baby

New name pending...
I wish I could have some enthusiasm for Internationals, haven't seen a game for ages. I used to love the WC qualifiers, they were big games and the whole country paid attention. I don't think its because we are a poor team, we haven't won anything since 1966, I'm not sure what it is but I know I'm not alone in having zero interest, and I wish that wasn't the case.
We used to have better teams than we have now. We always used to get the QF, even got to the semis once and lost on pens.

Lookin' for a new Baby

New name pending...
I'd be happier if everyone boycotted it tbh. Screw the Russian WC.
I wish they would too. They have the respect racism thingy going on and the Russian fans are terrible when a black guy plays. Plus they are thugs, as per noticed in the Euros last year. I wouldn't go to watch if someone paid me.

Arsenal Quotes

I tried to watch the Sp*rs match on television in my hotel yesterday, but I fell asleep.

Arsène Wenger

Latest posts

Top Bottom