• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Useless International matches

redanddread

The stone that the builders refuse
England are like us (Arsenal) in a way. Qualify for the Major Tournaments but never ever come close to winning it. We always walk the qualifiers and then do nothing when it counts.
Please do not compare Arsenal to England. We've have been known to play some very exciting football- we win a few things every now & again. England have been useless since about 1990 & won nowt since 1966

Godwin1

Very well-known
I think our spine, save for Kane/Alli is by far the biggest weakness. Rashford, Kane, Alli, and Sterling are above average.

No clear CB pairing, no clear MF starters save maybe Dier, and insistence upon playing Hart over keepers to whom he is inferior. Kind of like De Gea riding the bench for Castillas, except that Castillas at least won them things.
It's extremely weak and not just the spine we lack fringe players who could add something to the team in a pinch. I do maintain that we haven't had a real manager for a while though, it's obvious to me the team needs to be shaped around Kane and Ali like you said.

Makingtrax

Worships in the house of Wenger 🙏
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
I think our spine, save for Kane/Alli is by far the biggest weakness. Rashford, Kane, Alli, and Sterling are above average.

No clear CB pairing, no clear MF starters save maybe Dier, and insistence upon playing Hart over keepers to whom he is inferior. Kind of like De Gea riding the bench for Castillas, except that Castillas at least won them things.
How many of our team would get into the Spanish or German sides?

Keplaz

It's true. We overhype players in this country. The midfield is a big problem. We lack a commanding player there. I don't quite know what Dier does. I'm sure he's great for Sp**s but apart from a few worldies, don't know what he does for England.

redanddread

The stone that the builders refuse
My overriding point is England get bashed repeatedly. We know their limitations so I don't see why people enjoy pointing it out so often.
Nothing better to do on this rainy Thursday besides WTF are we supposed to do. It's not like we don't know Arsenal's limitations but still bash the team every day of the week. England are crap and like most armchair pundits we're pointing it out. It's what we do M8.

Mitch

Blonde Brigade Grand Wizard
Clive just asked Hoddle who he thinks the MOTM is and Hoddle just said "can I go home now?" :lol: The most entertaining thing about the match.

Arsenal Quotes

A fan and a supporter behaves in different ways and what we have experienced in the last two games is pretty unique and is related to our history

Mikel Arteta

Latest posts

Top Bottom