• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

W.B.A. vs Arsenal | EPL | 03/03/09 | 19:45 | ATVO

Don Pacifico

Established Member
Thanks for the lip read Ant.

Can't imagine the Wenger of four years ago getting so wound up about such a mistake.

IBL

Established Member
time....goes....by....so....slowly

A goal now would do wonders for the teams confidence and our nerves

patrick42uk

Established Member
I hate that. There are so many other players that should be rollicked by Wenger but dont get it but then he picks on an 18 year old?

AnthonyG

Arse Emeritus
Al is being VERY vocal. I think he's pissed that the clean sheet record was broken so needlessly. Good on him.

Klaus Daimler

Established Member
patrick42uk said:
I hate that. There are so many other players that should be rollicked by Wenger but dont get it but then he picks on an 18 year old?
Very rightly so. Ramsey is young and inexperienced. He won't forget that tearing.

RandomHero84

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saka
patrick42uk said:

Was thinking the same.It wasnt smart, and it was a bit unlucky with the deflection, but id like to see him on the sidelines barracking one of the players who deserve it week in week out.

Perhaps im overly sympathetic to the lad.

Jasard

Forum Issue Troubleshooter

Been a few games of late where the opposition has had loads of yellows and we've not had many hasnt there?

Arsenal Quotes

I was receiving offers from many other clubs and declining them all, even the most tempting ones. Juventus, Real Madrid, PSG contacted me, Bayern, France, England...I am happy to have been able to say no to more glory, more money, and to have been guided only by the idea of loyally serving the club. I had knitted myself a soul in Red and White.

Arsène Wenger: My Life in Red and White
Top Bottom