• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

WE10/PES6 video. really messed up....

A

Anonymous

i hope this isn't real because it completly takes the reality out of the most realistic game there is .

please god, i hope he hasn't seen your avatar dafish lol

dafish

what? cygan's head on a bulls body and horns?

it makes perfect sense!

btw i don't know if anyone else noticed this. but the ostrich riding video, they kicking a chunk of meat around and not a football -_-

Tegh

Established Member
Someone's screwed around and made a patch, there was one of RVN with a horse's head on a previous version.

dafish

there could be a hidden code or something or we could use the WE points to exchange for the new jerseys.

Viper

Established Member
Tegh said:
Someone's screwed around and made a patch, there was one of RVN with a horse's head on a previous version.
Thats already in the game. You goto edit mode, change hair style and its in the special hairstyles.

This must be a cheat or something.

Arsenal Quotes

I believe the target of anything in life should be to do it so well that it becomes an art.

Arsène Wenger

Daily Transfer Updates

Tuesday, May 21

Nuno Tavares will return to Arsenal after Nottingham Forest chose not to exercise the buy option in his loan deal [Nottingham Forest Official Site]

Latest posts

Top Bottom