• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Wenger

JazzG

Established Member
Terrible Tony said:
>> Your right he doesn't make rash decisions He has wasted money on Gio, Wiltord + Jeffers. Over £20mill has been spent on those 3!

JazzG knows very little about Arsenal.

You have no idea. Jeffers and Wright were the choice of people at the club who insisted we buy English players.

Wiltord is not as bad as you think. 50 goals in 100 matches, most of that playing as a midfielder. you were complaining?

and we would never would have bought Gio and Jeffers if Vieria had not thrown his toys out of his pram, and insisted we bought someone.

What do you expect Wenger to have, a perfect record?

YOU UNGRATEFUL WRETCH.

I may have little idea but from your post it is clear you know even less.

Get your facts right, Wiltord has 49 goals in 173 games. He has played many games in midfield but lets not make it out like he hasn't play upfront. Wiltord has been injured most of this season so I won't comment on this season, I will however say when he was fit he wasn't even on the bench. He has played in 3 full seasons for us, in his first one he was poor. In his second season he was good and in his third he was poor yet again. So explain to me how he justifys his £13mill price tag? He has the talent but just doesn't give a ****.

I'm sorry I forgot you worked for Arsenal, thats how you know those 2 were bought because Wenger had to buy english right? When those 2 were bought they were both doing very well in their english clubs, it didn't work out here for them but they weren't only bought coz they were english.

Didn't Vieira supposedly complain those 2 were crap? He wanted Wenger to show him that he wanted to challenge for the title, so Wenger went out and bought a few players in. We had lost the title by a lot of points, got humiliated at Old Trafford and got mugged in cardiff, he was just pointing out that something had to change and we had to sort ourselves out.

Show me where in my post I said I expect Wenger to have a perfect record?

When I say good things about Wenger people like JGooner say I always suck upto Wenger, when I say bad things I'm suddenly a wretch.........

pamilih

Wiltord is an underperformer but not a total flop. These things happen, imagine yourself a portfolio manager, some investments produce returns which are below expectation. The key question: is the total return acceptable?

JazzG

Established Member
It is, I've never said it isn't. If Wenger hadn't come to this club we would of been a midtable club. I can't thank him enough for what he has done and I want him to stay here for life. He has made some great buys for this club.

However he isn't perfect like some say. I don't like Fergie either but I can't deny he has made some pretty good buys in his time.

A

Anonymous

It is simple, the guy is a legend.
We are sssssssooooooo lucky to have this guy as our manager. He has everthing and has turned a decent premier league club into one of the worlds finest.
Selly, Hiller, Morrow et al have turned into Henry, Vieira and Pires.

He has a degree, can speak 5 languages, has contacts all over the world and is respected by every player he comes into contact with. He is also far too clever for the English media, resulting in all the stick our club gets.

Do you think we would be in the same position if Ferguson had become our manager instead of Wenger? I think not.

Arsenal Quotes

If you don't believe you can do it then you have no chance at all.

Arsène Wenger

Latest posts

Top Bottom