• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Wenger's Transfer Targets: Summer 2017

Will we make another signing(s) this summer?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

GDeep™

League is very weak
There's nothing to say Mertesacker/Mustafi-Kos-Monreal can't replicate what those three Chelsea players did this season. You also ignored the City example. They won it with Kompany and Demichelis. You reasoning for Leicester is just a **** excuse to justify a **** post.
Leicester won the league in extraordinary circumstances, all the top clubs took the year off. **** excuse but it's true.

field442

Hates Journalists Named James
Trusted ⭐
Im not even asking for a great defence. Do we have a very good - good defence? No, Utd and Chelsea do.

Utd are defensively solid because of the system. Who's their starting centre backs next season, Lindelof and Bailly? You wouldn't call them top defenders or very good ones.

Sanchez11

Nobody Is Coming!

Im not even asking for a great defence. Do we have a very good - good defence? No, Utd and Chelsea do.
Utd very good defence?? Come on mate, your defence is as good as you set it up. Mou played defensive and what was the result?? il tell you lack of goals. Enough said

GDeep™

League is very weak
Won us the FA cup.
Our targets were higher and we absolutely flopped at them.

People were cursing our GK and cbs all season until we changed formation.

Im not asking for Buffon or Maldini you know, Kasper bloody Schmeichel is a very good abe an attainable player who'll add quality and leadership at the back.

Hunta

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

The Indian is right.

Szczesny wants out, Ospina wants out, Martinez needs a proper loan. Use all the funds from those and buy somebody to take over from Helmet head next year.

Gabriel is rubbish, Chambers is average and Per can't be arsed with football and says he can't play twice a week. Sell Gabriel and Chambers and get Manolas before he goes to Russia.

After Ramsey and Xhaka we've got Wilshere and Cazorla who are already injured. Then we have Coquelin and sideways Mo. I mean, come on.

Sanchez11

Nobody Is Coming!

Ma
The Indian is right.

Szczesny wants out, Ospina wants out, Martinez needs a proper loan. Use all the funds from those and buy somebody to take over from Helmet head next year.

Gabriel is rubbish, Chambers is average and Per can't be arsed with football and says he can't play twice a week. Sell Gabriel and Chambers and get Manolas before he goes to Russia.

After Ramsey and Xhaka we've got Wilshere and Cazorla who are already injured. Then we have Coquelin and sideways Mo. I mean, come on.

Mate he isnt going to rapidly change the squad

HairSprayGooners

My brother posted it ⏩
Wenger said we'll sign 2/3 players and he isn't going to get rid of Mustafi, Kosc, Mertesacker/Holding from the starting 11 is he?

Cech was fantastic towards the end of the season. It's not about having the very best players its about having the best team. Mustafi and Holding fit nicely in a 3 at the back.

Just being realistic, GK, CB, CM, striker and potential Alexis replacement isn't realistic.

bingobob

A-M’s Resident Hunskelper
Trusted ⭐

Our targets were higher and we absolutely flopped at them.

People were cursing our GK and cbs all season until we changed formation.

Im not asking for Buffon or Maldini you know, Kasper bloody Schmeichel is a very good abe an attainable player who'll add quality and leadership at the back.
For the first half of the season they weren't and in truth people got reactionary as a result of bad team performances and the defence took the brunt of it.

As for Schmeichel the same flaws as Cech. Anyway. I'm happy to wait as a keeper isn't as urgent as you make out. Next season that'll be different.

Next season should be when we address the defensive part of the team. Too many priorities in attack and midfield and too many bodies in defence to justify adding more without several leaving

ClubLevel

Would rather go all out for the AC Milan keeper. Think if we signed him & Mbappé that would be a massive statement (whilst keeping Sanchez).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

I was receiving offers from many other clubs and declining them all, even the most tempting ones. Juventus, Real Madrid, PSG contacted me, Bayern, France, England...I am happy to have been able to say no to more glory, more money, and to have been guided only by the idea of loyally serving the club. I had knitted myself a soul in Red and White.

Arsène Wenger: My Life in Red and White
Top Bottom