• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

What about Aliadiere???

KingReyes

Established Member
There was a rumour that Ali was wanted by St.Ettiene on loan, but thats as far as it got. Don't know if St.Ettiene are following up their interest.

bobbypires

Established Member
calvinngai88 said:
That was quite some time ago. Wiltord's currently training with St. Ettiene to train up his fitness though. :roll:
I heard Wiltord's training with Rennes.

snooker

bobbypires said:
calvinngai88 said:
That was quite some time ago. Wiltord's currently training with St. Ettiene to train up his fitness though. :roll:
I heard Wiltord's training with Rennes.

Wiltord wages are highest than wages of the team :wink:

Jose_Reyes_2005

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
I heard it on French newspapers and on the unofficial ASSE site

There was talk about him going to Saint Etienne a couple of months ago but as someone already mentioned, that was only on loan.

But its very unlikely as Wenger has high hopes for Jeremie.

snooker

Jose_Reyes_2004 said:
I heard it on French newspapers and on the unofficial ASSE site

There was talk about him going to Saint Etienne a couple of months ago but as someone already mentioned, that was only on loan.

But its very unlikely as Wenger has high hopes for Jeremie.

Damien Comolli said he will engage an Arsenal player.
Evrybody think he was talking about Aliadiere or .... Ljunberg here. :D

Jose_Reyes_2005

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
Lol mate with all do respect to your team but do you think Freddie would want to go there ? And can you really afford him ?

If you ask me, I'd say your manager was talking about Francis Jeffers - or possibly Cygan.

Arsenal Quotes

When you grow up with a club and you end up playing for them and winning things, you are from that club. I was born here. I was formulated here.

Liam Brady

Latest posts

Top Bottom