• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Which starter would you sell?

Who we selling?

• Ramsdale

Votes: 32 48.5%
  • Saliba

Votes: 1 1.5%
  • Gabriel M

Votes: 8 12.1%
  • White

Votes: 5 7.6%
  • Zinchenko

Votes: 11 16.7%
  • Ødegaard

Votes: 2 3.0%
  • Saka

Votes: 1 1.5%
  • Martinelli

Votes: 2 3.0%
  • Jesus

Votes: 25 37.9%

• Total voters

Macho

Documenting your downfall 🎥
Dusted 🔻

Hypothetical scenario, we are under pressure from authorities to balance the books and comply with FFP.
Which player from the starting 11 are you selling?

Only rules:

- Aim to raise atleast 100m or more
- No 30 year olds (Xhaka and Partey are omitted, too easy and wouldn't raise enough anyways)
- Can be one player or a combination of 2 players
- Only starters from the 2022/23 season

2Smokeyy

5.0 ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ (49)
Trusted ⭐

I have a list but…

4a2d4f74490bcb584baadfa67b6cb7c06a9334d4.gifv

db10_therza

🎵 Edu getting rickrolled 🎵
Trusted ⭐

Player:Martinelli
Went for Jesus. Don’t get me wrong I think he’s quality but if I had to raise money quick he’d be on the block because he’s both sellable and relatively replaceable.

Yo this is a fire starter thread btw. I see you @Macho . Gloves are gonna come off 🔥

SA Gunner

Hates Tierney And Wants Him Sold Immediately

Player:Nketiah
Ramsdale, Maghalaes, White and Jesus can be sold for cash. We talking 200m there, 50 each.

OnlyOne

🎙️ Future Journalist
Trusted ⭐

Nelli, White, Ramsdale and probably Jesus.

I think Nelli gets you a big **** off fee and I’d much rather keep him, but between him and Saka I want my Jake end star boy more.

White probably gets you the 50M we paid, I think Ramsdale gets 50M.

Difficult to know, but we’ll probably know more next year.

GDeep™

League is very weak
Gabriel and White. Two ordinary players. Gabriel has shown he atm doesn’t have the makings of an elite CB, and White is just the modern day Gary Neville, solid.

The others would be hard to replace. I don’t rate Jesus but there are no strikers on the market. Ramsdale gives you a bang for your buck, young, modern, has top saves in him. The others are too good to move on.

OnlyOne

🎙️ Future Journalist
Trusted ⭐

Ramsdale, Maghalaes, White and Jesus can be sold for cash. We talking 200m there, 50 each.

I went to Gabriel first, but then I think he quite quickly became one of the last. His profile is so unique for the left CB spot.

Still a baby in CB age, but massive amounts of experience. I think he was so underrated this year.

White, Ramsdale and Jesus are probably on the money, we’re already signing one for White, there’s two/three goalkeepers we could get and strikers while poor market they are out there.

SA Gunner

Hates Tierney And Wants Him Sold Immediately

Player:Nketiah
I went to Gabriel first, but then I think he quite quickly became one of the last. His profile is so unique for the left CB spot.

Still a baby in CB age, but massive amounts of experience. I think he was so underrated this year.

White, Ramsdale and Jesus are probably on the money, we’re already signing one for White, there’s two/three goalkeepers we could get and strikers while poor market they are out there.

Yes you're right about Maghalaes. His profile and consistency is rare right now, look at Gvardiol going for 100m.

Would still sell him though, but at 80m+

GDeep™

League is very weak
Gabriel didn’t even get picked for Brazil, I’m not sure he’s rated outside Arsenal.

Think next season is big for him in the CL, in that competition every tiny mistake gets punished.

jones

Captain Serious
Trusted ⭐
Ramsdale Zinchenko White. With Edu at the wheel that's still like 60m off the needed 100 though so probably a couple more.

Nagelsmann cost Bayern around 15m last season, could see us get a decent fee for Arteta too.

2Smokeyy

5.0 ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ (49)
Trusted ⭐

Actually when you put it like that. Jesus averages 8 leagues a season in England, that’s crap no matter how you look at it.

It must be embarrassing when Raheem Sterling scored 20 goals in the PL during the 19/20 season and an injury plagued Aguero still ended up with more goals than him in that season.

Lad hasn’t scored more than 15 goals whilst he’s been in the PL in some of City’s best sides.

Dokaka

AM's resident Hammer
Voted Zinchenko.

Not the greatest (or worst tbf) fitness history, defensively suspect at times which we knew from his City days and saw last season, and given how Arteta tends to utilize that position I think finding a suitable replacement by converting a DM type player into that role is somewhat feasible. He's good on the ball but not like unbelievably so.

Thread does highlight how well you played last season though, hard to pick one. No sure of Zinchenko is the best choice in terms of getting some money in either, don't think he'd be enough on his own so you might end up having to choose between selling two of the "bottom end" vs. someone in the middle.

Guess you could argue that selling someone like Martinelli could likely bring in more money than selling both Zinny and White, which at that point might be something you'd have to consider.

Arsenal Quotes

Right from his very first match, when Patrick Vieira was as yet unknown to the English public, he showed just how talented he was. No one disputed his ability, and he gave me the credibility and the hold over the club that I needed to take it in the direction I wanted. He and Emmanuel Petit became a duo that would remain forever etched in the memories of Arsenal fans.

Arsène Wenger: My Life in Red and White
Top Bottom