• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Which team would you rather lose the unbeatenrun to?

leongsh

My answer to the question: NONE

I do not want Arsenal to lose the unbeaten run to any team. It will eventually happen but I have absolutely no preference for any team doing the deed. There are a few teams I definitely do not want Arsenal to lose to though, especially one to break the unbeaten EPL run - Manchester United, Chelsea, Liverpool, Newcastle and very much especially not Tottenham Hotspurs (never, ever, lose to the ****! :evil: Any gooner that even contemplates allowing the **** a win over Arsenal can never truly call themselves a gooner).

Loylz

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
Xyan said:
charlton?

I prefer none of course... but if i had to choose.... :|
Expand on that please. Why would you pick Charlton. That is a derby, and I preferably like being the best team in London.

AND THE WORLD.

Arnie

theguvnor said:
Why would you want our own player to end our unbeaten run? Cant happen anyway, loan players cant play against the club that own them. I dont want anyone to beat us and when we do eventually get beaten i couldnt care who it was against really, a loss is a loss.

they did last year!! Is this a new rule, cos if it is it will save us from stubborn Arsène.

i remember when jeffers set up radsinski!

Arsenal Quotes

The English codified the rules of football just as the French perfected wine. We don't often ask an English person to come over to make Bordeaux.

Arsène Wenger: My Life in Red and White

Latest posts

Top Bottom