• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Who is our best midfielder in the past decade?

Who's our Best midfielder of the last decade?

• Arteta

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Coquelin

• Wilshere

• Xhaka

• Rosicky

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Jury

A-M's drunk uncle
Caz by a distance. One horse race of a poll. Why on earth would you vote for anyone else?

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
His peak was a level above Santi at least. Also, don’t forget he was 22/23 at this time, these are not even peak years, unlike Santi.

When Santi was killing it for us, Samir at that age couldn't even start for a Turkish team...peak years indeed :lol:

Last edited:

GDeep™

League is very weak
When Santi was killing it for us, Samir at that age couldn't even start for a Turkish team...peak years indeed :lol:
Yeah but that’s because he got a big deal at City and banked a whole load of cash. Think he took his eye off the ball more than anything.

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

For single seasons I’d have 2014/15 Cazorla third behind 2013/14 Ramsey and 2010/11 Nasri above it.

However when you add in Cazorla’s 2012-14 stretch as well it’s not really a contest anymore in terms of sustained quality.

Red London

Anti-Simp Culture
Trusted ⭐
His peak was a level above Santi at least. Also, don’t forget he was 22/23 at this time, these are not even peak years, unlike Santi.
But if that was his peak then that was his peak. We are talking about best midfielders at Arsenal not when they moved somewhere else. And Nasri was quite poor after his first season at City anyway.

I dont get why you sleep on Santi so much, probably because he threatens Özil :lol:, he's literally been a quality player for almost a decade now. Consistently.

Not saying he has achieved as much as Özil has, but he had a fantastic Arsenal career and we have gone down a notch since he got injured and then left.

Riou

ad_125132124-e1390245952929.jpg

:lol:

Last edited:

Riou

The poll is weird, it should just be between Cazorla, Ramsey and Özil.

As much as I love Rosicky, Wilshere, Coquelin and Arteta, they just miss out when compared to the first three I mentioned...and Xhaka should just not be in the mix at all.

Oxeki

Match Day Thread Merchant
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
The poll is weird, it should just be between Cazorla, Ramsey and Özil.

As much as I love Rosicky, Wilshere, Coquelin and Arteta, they just miss out when compared to the first three I mentioned...and Xhaka should just not be in the mix at all.
I shouldn't have included them. But I saw saw some comments that included them that's why I added them to the polls.

Riou

I shouldn't have included them. But I saw saw some comments that included them that's why I added them to the polls.

Least the poll has variety I guess, but it's quite telling who the only three with votes are...Santi is murdering the other two though :lol:

Oxeki

Match Day Thread Merchant
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
Least the poll has variety I guess, but it's quite telling who the only three with votes are...Santi is murdering the other two though :lol:
It's a slaughter tbh

Arsenal Quotes

It is well known the referees are protected very well like the lions in the zoo so we have to live with their decisions

Arsène Wenger

Latest posts

Top Bottom