• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Who would you want ronaldhino or zidane

Sammer

Established Member
Adam said:
Ronaldinho will never give me the visual joy of Zidane despite his tricks. He doesn't have the grace. Zidane stops time, Ronaldinho merely uses it as best as he can!

That description is so spot-on, Adam - exactly the way I feel about Zidane: he stops time - and when you have the privilege to see him do it live in a stadium it is even more fascinating.

I am not sure if there ever was a player to be able to create that kind of "magic" in terms of visual joy.

afundell

zidane, although at the moment ronaldinho is in better form at the moment. Remember form is temporary, class is permanent!!!!!

himanshu

afundell said:
zidane, although at the moment ronaldinho is in better form at the moment. Remember form is temporary, class is permanent!!!!!

yeah spot on!!

brianfrance

Established Member
Adam said:
Ronaldinho will never give me the visual joy of Zidane despite his tricks. He doesn't have the grace. Zidane stops time, Ronaldinho merely uses it as best as he can!
What a quote ! Only if I could speak english like this...
"ben je vivrais pas en france !!"

Arsenal Quotes

I cannot classify the moments of happiness and of sadness, but every defeat is a scar in your heart that you never forget.

Arsène Wenger
Top Bottom