• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Who would you want ronaldhino or zidane

himanshu

suppose they both were 26 and both were at their prime!!but we can only get 1 player for a free transfer because of some wierd FA rule!!!

this is a very wierd question but i want to know

Sammer

Established Member
As Ronaldinho is in superb form, most people would probably vote for him.

But when you compare him to a younger Zidane, I would still go for Zizou as I believe he has been the most oustanding player of the last years.

JazzG

Established Member
With Ronnie your never quite sure what your gonna get, right now everything is going good for him so he is happy. However he might have a disagreement with the manager and boy does his form suffer when that happens.

Not quite sure who I would want :?

lewdikris

Established Member
Zidane if he was 26, obviously. Supreme temperament has been what's got Zidane into the position he's in as the world's pre-eminent player. Ronnie needs two or three more years constant application to even be considered in Zizou's category.

himanshu

yeha Zidane is much better

ronaldhino is just in good form!!

hopefuly heel end that form if we meet barca in the CL :wink:

patrick42uk

Established Member
ronaldinho now is yet to hit peak form, he's only 24. at 24, zidane wasnt the outstanding player he was in his late 20s, there was still room for improvement. but i think this 24 year old dinho is better than a 24 year old zidane. therefore i believe at 26, he will be better as well. whoever has him at that age will be very lucky indeed.this guy will be a footballing legend alongside the likes of maradona and cruyff IMO.

Mark

Established Member
No one better than Zidane in his prime. Now, though, it would be Ronaldinho.

JazzG

Established Member
patrick42uk said:
ronaldinho now is yet to hit peak form, he's only 24. at 24, zidane wasnt the outstanding player he was in his late 20s, there was still room for improvement. but i think this 24 year old dinho is better than a 24 year old zidane. therefore i believe at 26, he will be better as well. whoever has him at that age will be very lucky indeed.this guy will be a footballing legend alongside the likes of maradona and cruyff IMO.

In the world cup of 1998 Zidane was 26 and was rated the best player in the world, he was outstanding for Juve that season and for France in the world cup.

Ronaldinho has so much talent, unreal how much he has tbh. Apart from his diving he is brilliant in nearly everything he does.

jc8gooner

Definitely Ronaldinho. He has more years left in him for sure, and the best is till to come. Plus, I think that Ronaldinho's pace and skill would be more suited to the Prem.

JazzG

Established Member
jc8gooner said:
Definitely Ronaldinho. He has more years left in him for sure, and the best is till to come. Plus, I think that Ronaldinho's pace and skill would be more suited to the Prem.

himanshu said:
suppose they both were 26 and both were at their prime!!

;)

jc8gooner

Originally posted by jc8gooner:

Originally posted by himanshu:
suppose they both were 26 and both were at their prime!!

Yeah, I just clicked on the second page of the thread after reading the title and didn't realise it was some strange hypothetical situation. oops.

Adam

Established Member
Ronaldinho will never give me the visual joy of Zidane despite his tricks. He doesn't have the grace. Zidane stops time, Ronaldinho merely uses it as best as he can!

Arsenal Quotes

When I arrived, an Arsenal share was worth £800; it subsequently rose continuously in value and by the time I left it stood at £17,000.

Arsène Wenger: My Life in Red and White
Top Bottom