• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Why Seaman makes me sick.

DOls

I just watched replay of the Man City v Chelsea game.
I know that letting Seaman go was probably a good
idea, cause he makes these funny mistakes, but for
some reason seeing him in Man City colours makes
me feel sick. To me he is on of our great Mr Arsenals
and always will be. I want him to do well except when
they play against us.
Hopefully one day he would join our coaching stuff.

So does anyone feels about our old number one the
same or similar way?

seanconvey66

Seamans a God, shame this year at Man City is going to Blemish a fantastic career, hopefully it isnt to late for him to take the goalkeeping coach job next summer

jc8gooner

shame he is playing on cos he si nto the keeper he was. He makes too many mistakes and is playing behind a shaky defence.

Gooner18

Yeah shame to see Seaman, i think it has really ruined his reputation by going to play for Man City and messing up consistently like he has. He should have quit, instead he wanted to prove a point to Wenger

jc8gooner

He is proving that Wenger was right. Its weird, cos Seaman is making so many mistakes now but didn't make that many last season. How much difference can a 6 months make?

DOls

He actually made some pretty good saves for City against Chelsea.
Unfortunately I missed the goal he let in and only hear that it was
typical silly looking mistake.

Sammer

Established Member
Gooner18 said:
Yeah shame to see Seaman, i think it has really ruined his reputation by going to play for Man City and messing up consistently like he has. He should have quit, instead he wanted to prove a point to Wenger

Sorry to say, but outside the UK he was never really regarded as one of the top world-class keepers.

But I agree, it´s like a boxer who doesn´t know when to stop - hope he gets through this season without too many bad mistakes.

But he should definately be our goalie-coach this season, rather than looking shaky at ManCity.

gunnersgal

yeah hope he does come and join our coahing staff it would be great to see him back at the training centre again with arsenal

beaney

poor old seamo!

bit of a fall from grace i reckon.

he sould have stopped when he left afc, i really hope he doesnt embarass himself.

deos anyone know how bob wilson is getting on with afc, apparently there was a bit of a spat and he wasnt allowed into the training ground......

pome

hate to see him in city shirt cos he was a true arsenal legend, hope he can come back as a coach to arsenal

A

Anonymous

I dunoe... my girlfriend seems to like Seaman spilling in the box!

beaney

Nice one Cannon fodder! :lol:

it says here youve only made one post, and what a post!

got f'all to do with footie, arsenal or our old goalkeeper, but i like it! ;D ;D

Arsenal Quotes

An Arsenal fan, when you finish fourth, will say, “Hey, we’ve been in the top four for twenty years. We want to win the league!”. They don’t care that Manchester City or Chelsea have spent 300 or 400 million euros. They just want to beat them.
But if you finish fifteenth two years running, they will be happy if you finish fourth after that.

Arsène Wenger

Latest posts

Top Bottom