• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

William Saliba: Here to Stay ✍️

Who?

• Van Dijk

Votes: 31 10.8%
  • Saliba

Votes: 243 84.4%
  • Maguire

Votes: 14 4.9%

• Total voters

Jasard

Forum Issue Troubleshooter

Christ surely he will be regressing rapidly like this ffs. Going to be 2 years through his contract without a game.

Rasmi

Negative Nancy

We signed him because he was one of the best CB prospects in Europe for his age. We weren’t to know our new manager would be a risk averse ****house who’d rather play average veterans.
The club should have intervened then. This is a huge investment and the moment the manager didn’t register him for Europa there should have sent him on loan with focus on his development. I honestly can’t believe how much power they have given a rookie manager to ruin this boy.

Atlas

Lost a sausage bet on Xhaka 😭
The entire loan debacle is a disgrace. Somebody should have been sacked for that. We have a 30m teenage talent playing in the U23 what a fkin waste of resources he could be developing in France where he’s happy and settled instead of being in this awful situation with us.

Mo Britain

Doom Monger
The entire loan debacle is a disgrace. Somebody should have been sacked for that. We have a 30m teenage talent playing in the U23 what a fkin waste of resources he could be developing in France where he’s happy and settled instead of being in this awful situation with us.
It's part of the Arsenal learning curve. He is being shown that despite his hefty transfer fee that doesn't mean he'll be treated better than, say, Özil.

baccy_man

Established Member
You have to feel a bit of sympathy for Saliba, he has just been screwed around ever since he signed for us, If i remember correctly he had some good games for us in pre season so i don't know why he did not get some low key games or Europa league games to settle in it would have helped with his confidence.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
We made a mistake not send him back to Saint-Etienne this summer it's just we wasted 6 month in his development.

Moah

4pnude.jpg

freeglennhelder2

Established Member

Player:Elneny
On the other hand:

This “former colleague” quote has done the Chinese whispers route around the whole internet. It has been re attributed by hundreds of people as a direct quote from Saliba or as a quote from his agent.

This acquaintance seems to be the only true source of this story that he is ready to play. As far as my understanding, a mountain of stories and rumours have all been derived from this one quote.

dashsnow17

Doesn’t Rate Any Of Our Attackers
Trusted ⭐
Lost both his parents? Is this correct? I know he supposedly lost one, didn't know it was both!

Yeah I don't get that. I've not actually seen any official confirmation that he lost his mother, it's just a rumour out there. You'd think if he'd lost both his parents it would have been discretely reported by a journalist. So maybe fans should just stop speculating about what's going on in his private life.

A_G

Rice Rice Baby 🎼🎵
This “former colleague” quote has done the Chinese whispers route around the whole internet. It has been re attributed by hundreds of people as a direct quote from Saliba or as a quote from his agent.

This acquaintance seems to be the only true source of this story that he is ready to play. As far as my understanding, a mountain of stories and rumours have all been derived from this one quote.
Wesley Fofana did an interview and mentioned that "the coach at Arsenal isn't the one that signed him", so it might just be an issue that Arteta has rather than there being something wrong with Saliba.

Arsenal Quotes

I think I lost my hair flicking the ball on for all them years at the near post from Brian Marwood's corners

Steve Bould

Latest posts

Top Bottom