• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

William Saliba: Here to Stay ✍️

Who?

• Van Dijk

Votes: 31 10.8%
  • Saliba

Votes: 243 84.4%
  • Maguire

Votes: 14 4.9%

• Total voters

roz

Fake News Merchant
Thing is surely a decent manager could see:

1-He is one of the best prospects in football

2-Despite the horrendous fact that he lost his parents that it might actually be good to start him in the premier league. Surely that is going to be the best possible boost the kid could have right now. Sometimes its best to focus on work to help take your mind of problems.

I genuinely think you start Saliba on the weekend and he’ll have a blinder. Its these type of experiences that help make you stronger.

Last thing he needs is to be rotting in the u23s, sure that’s really helping him feel great.

freeglennhelder2

Established Member

Player:Elneny
Yeah I don't get that. I've not actually seen any official confirmation that he lost his mother, it's just a rumour out there. You'd think if he'd lost both his parents it would have been discretely reported by a journalist. So maybe fans should just stop speculating about what's going on in his private life.

Ornstein stated "family tragedy". Trusted source. Discreet wording. ?

You are absolutely correct - it is distasteful to constantly speculate on this matter, I will not comment on the issue again. We'll have to chalk it down it as another mystery to be filed alongside the Özil absence.

Heres hoping for all the best for Saliba, however it turns out with Arsenal.

GDeep™

League is very weak
Agree on the contract. He'll be half way through at the end of this season. Probably plotting his exit.

How Mustafi has got minutes over him this season is a crime
I’m messing with captaincy, but next season we’ll have to think about the contract.

field442

Hates Journalists Named James
Trusted ⭐
Agree on the contract. He'll be half way through at the end of this season. Probably plotting his exit.

How Mustafi has got minutes over him this season is a crime

Yeah, someone considered the future of our defense has had to slum it in the U21s/U23s while two players who won’t be here next summer take all his game time. He’s not the only example. Go through the squad and there’s a few more youngsters who have had to twiddle their thumbs or play elsewhere while Arteta has backed average older players.

To think one of the main selling points of appointing Arteta was that he’d supposedly improve our young players. Yeah right.....

Wrighty4eva

Established Member
Embarrassing how the club have handled this kid, And I don't wanna hear this farcical bs about his mental state,

it will be more mentally damaging being left out of the team you just made a big move too, not only that, your CB partner and mate is playing week-in week-out while you are being told, "you are not ready",

This and the Özil situation the club really needs to be more transparent about because it's looking rather amateurish.

Garrincha

Wilf Zaha Aficionado
Trusted ⭐
every clip of him talking since the summer gives the impression he is very pleased to join Arsenal & gagging to play.... just watch the one on the official YT released in late August / early September

everything else just people projecting onto him

field442

Hates Journalists Named James
Trusted ⭐
every clip of him talking since the summer gives the impression he is very pleased to join Arsenal & gagging to play.... just watch the one on the official YT released in late August / early September

everything else just people projecting onto him

Yeah it basically comes down to Arteta preferring Mustafi/Mari over him. If we assume Saliba slots in at RCB then you either have Luiz as the second LCB and leave out Mari (won’t happen because he’s a new signing), or you leave out Mustafi. For some weird reason Arteta thinks it’s of more value to the squad to play the error prone guy who won’t be here next August.

GDeep™

League is very weak

Should just go on loan as soon as the window opens..
What’s the point? He’ll have to come back after a few months anyway. Just stay and just settle. Though he will go on a loan.

Also, I’m sure we’ll sign a new CB in the summer, you worry for Saliba.

Rasmi

Negative Nancy

What’s the point? He’ll have to come back after a few months anyway. Just stay and just settle. Though he will go on a loan.

Also, I’m sure we’ll sign a new CB in the summer, you worry for Saliba.
he gets to play few months senior football while we sack arteta and get a new manager. He cant wait for this clown to go until March/April time

Macho

DJ Machodemiks
Dusted 🔻

Interestingly enough I watched one podcast with Fabrizio and someone asked him why Arsenal struggle to sign the top talents.

He replied players and agents are weary of Arsenal cause of what’s happened to Pepe who was a star in France before he came but now his value has decreased. I’m sure this guy is another reason as well. It’s really bad man.

Arsenal Quotes

It’s not impossible to go through a season unbeaten and I can’t see why it’s shocking to say that.

Arsène Wenger, 2 years before the Invincibles completed the unbeaten league season

Latest posts

Top Bottom